Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 4:06:27 PM EDT
I was friends with this girl and went on a date with her, she gave me the I like you but as a friend right now i am kinda seeing Mr scumbag. I was kinda bummed because I have known her for a while and liked her but today I found out that the scumbag dude gave her the clap and now is out banging other girls.

I feel bad for her and all but the guy was a shitbag and she still went for him, I am just glad I didn't get any of that nasty stuff.

so sometimes things don't work for a reason!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]
And the worst part is if you would have got it, you probably wouldn't even have know. You really have to watch out now a days.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I knew a girl in H.S. who I was totally in love with, I would have married her in a minute. I asked her out and asked her out. Always turned me down.

She was alway's going for the really bad boy types.

Well she finally got hooked up with this one dude who was into shooting up coke and he gave her Herpes.

She came to me shortly after begging for me to go out with her, I flat out told her I don't need damaged goods.

Some women are stupid.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#3]
wow that really sucks, but after a while girls realize that the nice guys are keepers.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:34:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was friends with this girl and went on a date with her, she gave me the I like you but as a friend right now i am kinda seeing Mr scumbag.

See ladder theory
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was friends with this girl and went on a date with her, she gave me the I like you but as a friend right now i am kinda seeing Mr scumbag. I was kinda bummed because I have known her for a while and liked her but today I found out that the scumbag dude gave her the clap and now is out banging other girls.

I feel bad for her and all but the guy was a shitbag and she still went for him, I am just glad I didn't get any of that nasty stuff.

so sometimes things don't work for a reason!

This seems to be the typical woman's idea of true love.  Mr Nice=Bore.  Mr. Scumbag=lots of drama!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#6]
One of the first things I ask a girl that I am dating is,
Are you a drama queen?
If she stammers and asks me, why do I ask?
Then I drop her like a bag of rocks.
If she says, Oh hell no! I can't stand them!
Then I keep dating her.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Report her to the local health dept.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Report her to the local health dept.

or post pics on the internet with a warning, that would be the nice thing to do!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:59:12 AM EDT
[#9]
sounds like she learned her lesson.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Golf clap?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I knew a girl in H.S. who I was totally in love with, I would have married her in a minute. I asked her out and asked her out. Always turned me down.

She was alway's going for the really bad boy types.

Well she finally got hooked up with this one dude who was into shooting up coke and he gave her Herpes.

She came to me shortly after begging for me to go out with her, I flat out told her I don't need damaged goods.

Some women are stupid.

Had a similar experience.  Tried to data a girl several times in H.S.  She had real potential.  For some reason she decided I was too boring/safe and chased after scumbags she should have avoided.  

End of story:  She does things she shouldn't have, and regrets it.  Tried to date me at the end of H.S., but I wasn't into damaged goods, so I move on.

Sometimes the nice guys get the last laugh after all.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was friends with this girl and went on a date with her, she gave me the I like you but as a friend right now i am kinda seeing Mr scumbag.

See ladder theory

+1
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Did it ever occur to anyone that she might have just found out that her scumbag boyfriend gave her the clap, and she didn't want to pass it on?  I doubt she asked him to give her an STD.  She was probably embarassed. Maybe she had recently received treatment and wanted to make sure she was over it.  At any rate, it sounds like she really needed a friend.  Would that be so bad?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Stuff it in her pooper and post pics!  On second thought, don't do it!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:14:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Had a GF many years ago.  Was great for about 6 months then she went all weird.  Started seeing really scummy guys while keeping me around (hey I was a *LOT* more stupid then ).  Anyhow, after nearly 2 years she breaks it off totally with me, telling me that she's moving in with a guy that "Sometimes hits me, but he's *really* a nice guy at heart!" .  She went on to tell me that "If he found out I was meeting you (to break up remember?) we'd both be in 'trouble'."

I told her she was a fucking idiot and she was about to make the biggest mistake of her life.  She told me "There's nothing I can really do about it."  

About 2 years later I get one of those cutsey Hallmark cards from her saying "I've dumped so-and-so and you were absolutely right about him."  And then this:  "Would like to see you again."

After I finished laughing my fucking ass off, I tossed the card in the trash.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Stuff it in her pooper and post pics!  On second thought, don't do it!

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top