Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:45:13 AM EDT
[#1]
MarianLibrarian asked me to post this pic of her P7.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Women seem to like those 'squeeze cock' pistols.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Well made, but I've found them to be somewhat clunky, especially USP's .  The latter is particulary frustrating because it works well.  Can't see carrying it, though.  I'd have to say the MP5  is the best of the bunch.  None of their stuff is for me, though.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I would love an MP5SD (workin on it), MP5K, and a HK91
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I own no HKs, though "Collateral" has me thinking about picking up a USP some year soon...

For full autos, the MP5SD is absolutely my FAVORITE non-belt fed full auto to shoot. I wish the danged things weren't $12K or more for us enthusiasts. We had a "let the secretaries shoot" day at the range, and the SD was the FA we introduced them to (they were all too scared to shoot M4s or M16s, even the ones that had significant firearms experience. heck, I can't even get my WIFE to shoot my M4). They all loved it. It is gentle and easy to shoot.

I caught the link to those POF-license built MP5s the other day. We need at least one (I have an MP-5 sims conversion kit and no MP-5 for it) and $800 seems pretty darned cheap). I also hear that HK sells used and refurbed MP5s to LE agencies. I may need to pick up a couple for the Armory, although we have replaced 9mm subguns in active service with M4s and variants thereof (it doesn't cost much to turn a $20 surplus M16A1 into a nice little CQB carbine compared to buying a new one).
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:05:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't own one but would love an MP5 variant. Sights are amazing and very controllable on FA.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top