Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 1:52:56 PM EDT
I had one before and hocked it during a very tight financial time.  I vowed I get another someday and today was that day!  I am posessed, I can't believe I did it.  Waited til the wifey went to Spain w/her GF and daughter so I hope the displeasure on her part will be minimal.

Anyone else own one?  What IWB holster do you use?  I'm thinking a Milt Sparks VM2.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a PSP and use the Sparks VMII - great holster for the pistol.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a German Police Surplus one (whatever model that is)

I love that gun! Accurate, safe and reliable!

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:01:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an AC code P7M8 and its by far my favorite CCW piece. Plus its super accurate; usually can do head shots @ 50 Yards.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#5]
The Rosen holster for the P7M8 is very nice.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a German Police Surplus one (whatever model that is)

I love that gun! Accurate, safe and reliable!

PSP.

Thanks! I'll remember that!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The Rosen holster for the P7M8 is very nice.

Would that be the Rosen ARG?  If so does it have leather that protects you from the slide on the inside (body side) of the top of the slide?

The pix do show the reverse side.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Gald to hear that you bought a P7
I picked up a new German issue holster at the Sportsman'sGuide for $9.95. It is a great holster and for under ten bucks I could not pass up that deal. They are on the web, check them out they might have some more.

Chris
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#9]
They look like they would be akward feeling in the hands, but when the gun shop let me hold one, it felt better than a 1911 and a hi-power combined!  I gotsta get one!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:58:39 PM EDT
[#10]
lu,

They feel very light on top (Low bore axis) that makes it easy and fast to point and once to squeezed, the grip takes only 3 lbs of pressure to keep it cocked.

w-w
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I have an M8 that I bought NIB for $459 w/ a total of 5 mags. That was in 1985 dollars. Love the gun but don't shoot it much.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:29:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have an M8 that I bought NIB for $459 w/ a total of 5 mags. That was in 1985 dollars. Love the gun but don't shoot it much.

Mike

Well that's a cool 800.00 buck profit on the pistol + 2 mags alone for ya if ya sell it...!

ps-I'd just hold it!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:31:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I've had a P7M8 for a pretty long time.  I don't have an IWB holster for it, but I have a nice pancake for it.  They're well made and a very accurate gun, only my HK P9S will outshoot it.

Ross
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
sigh....Ive always wanted a P7M8 ever since I shot one.

www.hkpro.com/p7m888888.jpg

WHAT THE H***?

Lumpy it's a 9mm!!!!!

yeah, I want one too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I know how you feel.

I had a P7M8 and sold it late last year. I couldn't contain myself and ended up buying another one. Then a day after I sent payment I found another P7M8 deal I couldn't pass up so I got a second one in the same week.

Now I'm in real trouble as I went to just "browse" the local gunshow and ended up walking away with a two tone (stainless) Desert Eagle Mark VII 357 with adjustable sights and factory scope mount.

3 guns in a week and the wife doesn't know!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:49:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I know how you feel.

I had a P7M8 and sold it late last year. I couldn't contain myself and ended up buying another one. Then a day after I sent payment I found another P7M8 deal I couldn't pass up so I got a second one in the same week.

Now I'm in real trouble as I went to just "browse" the local gunshow and ended up walking away with a two tone (stainless) Desert Eagle Mark VII 357 with adjustable sights and factory scope mount.

3 guns in a week and the wife doesn't know!

Send your wife to Spain like I did...Unfortunately you will have to pay for her Girl Friend if you do it right!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:40:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Mine was $550 w 2 mags in '85.  +or- 2500  rounds through it.  2 years in sunny Florida in a Milt Sparks Summer Special. I've meant to check out some of his other models that keep a bit more leather between skin & blue steel.  FWIW...I've had only 2 "jams" in 2500 shots.  My 1st shot with it ever; a 2-hand hold and the off-hand thumb must have depressed the ambi mag release enough to drop the mag 1/4". Of course the next round failed to feed. I made a mental note not to do THAT again and I never have. It also had one "stovepipe" shooting lead reloads during a class/drill and that also never, ever happened again.  Never any other problem at all. The first time my wife tried it, she put a round 3" from the X @ 7 yrds. The next 5-shot string was a slightly ragged single hole 1" from the X.  The best P7 quote I ever heard came from someone here on ARFcom, (credits to whoever it was) ...  "Holy Sh!t, what were you thinking? Getting a good deal by selling a P7 has got to be like winning the special olympics! Even if you win, you're still retarded!"   Glad you found another.  
Stay safe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top