Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 1:50:48 PM EDT
Well,I was watching the news today and they brought up the AWB sunset.I thought,well lets see what they say.They got some LE guy saying that 100+(cant remember exact no.) police officers were injured/killed by AWs.I know this is lies to get more support but hasnt this s*** gone on long enough?From what I know it would be almost impossible to get it renewed now so why dont they just STFU and let it die.They also said that AK47 would be made legal and that many more people will die when it goes away.I know this stuff is always coming up in these boards and stuff but I just thought I could let you know.

Well,I was in LaCrosse for a few days and my uncle says we should visit Cabelas.Well,I think they arent going to have military stuff.Man,if I had only knew how wrong I would be.They had 7 ARs(Bushy's) one of which was the modular carbine(that thing is cool), 1 AK, 1 Berretta C4 carbine and a Benelli M4 shotgun.It was awsome.If only they would bring one into Wausau......

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Rocking awesome.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
They were selling them and stuff and they had nothing against them.They were very knowlegable about the subject and I got a good conversation going.I like them much more than Gander Mountain because of this.The prices were good too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:01:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Cabelas may be just a bit more expensive but I try and do business with them whenever I can.

There's something to be said for a company that can thrive while at the same time supporting the rights of ALL GUNOWNERS.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Cabela's sells the 50 Beowulf upper in their stores & their catalog.  Very pricey, though.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I`m glad i ordered my extra 870 barrel from them then.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:39:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

They got some LE guy saying that 100+(cant remember exact no.) police officers were injured/killed by AWs.

You must have been mistaken...according to the LEO's on this board all cops are against the AWB

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They got some LE guy saying that 100+(cant remember exact no.) police officers were injured/killed by AWs.

You must have been mistaken...according to the LEO's on this board all cops are against the AWB

SGtar15

No, but the MAJORITY are.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#9]
This guy was LE.I too am glad they dont just carry huntin stuff but our guns too.I was at the one in Prarie Du Chein.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:18:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGtar15

No, but the MAJORITY are.

It must be tough on those news guys digging up the rare supporters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top