Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/25/2004 12:11:24 PM EDT
The Vietnam Veterans Against The War (VVAW) sent their own delegation to Paris to meet with the representatives of the National Liberation Front (also known as the "Viet Cong") in 1971.

The NLF was our ENEMY during the war and John Kerry, leader and spokesman of the VVAW, was actually meeting with THEM to help coordinate VVAW's activities here in the USA.

This photograph is from the book "The Winter Soldiers", by Richard Stacewicz, page 284:

Caption: First peace meeting between VVAW and the NLF, Paris, 1971.

Though the picture doesn't show Hanoi John himself - he DOES admit to meeting with them in Paris in his Congressional Testimony April 22, 1971:

LEGISLATIVE PROPOSALS RELATING TO THE WAR IN SOUTHEAST ASIA -
UNITED STATES SENATE;
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN RELATIONS,
Washington, D.C.

The committee met, pursuant to notice, at 11:05 a.m., in Room 4221, New Senate Office Building, Senator J. W. Fulbright (Chairman) presiding.
CHAIRMAN. Do you support or do you have any particular views about any one of them you wish to give the committee?

KERRY. My feeling, Senator, is undoubtedly this Congress, and I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but I do not believe that this Congress will, in fact, end the war as we would like to, which is immediately and unilaterally and, therefore, if I were to speak I would say we would set a date and the date obviously would be the earliest possible date. But I would like to say, in answering that, that I do not believe it is necessary to stall any longer. I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binh's points it has been stated time and time again, and was stated by Senator Vance Hartke when he returned from Paris, and it has been stated by many other officials of this Government, if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned.
KERRY. Mr. Chairman, I realize that full well as a study of political science. I realize that we cannot negotiate treaties and I realize that even my visits in Paris, precedents had been set by Senator McCarthy and others, in a sense are on the borderline of private individuals negotiating, et cetera. I understand these things. But what I am saying is that I believe that there is a mood in this country which I know you are aware of and you have been one of the strongest critics of this war for the longest time. But I think if we can talk in this legislative body about filibustering for porkbarrel programs, then we should start now to talk about filibustering for the saving of lives and of our country.

Unbefrickenlievable!  

So Hanoi-John Kerry, while still a U.S. Naval Officer Reservist, met with enemy leaders during the war to discuss and coordinate his group's efforts to push Congress for America to "immediately and unilaterally" end the war according to the ENEMY'S conditions, in other words - to just give up.

In essence, he conspired with the enemy for America to surrender.

That idiot traitor actually had the gall to insist that the US set a specific date for troop withdrawal and THEN the North Vietnamese would BEGIN to talk about releasing the POWs. Essentially Hanoi-John was pushing for an unconditional surrender by America with NO assurances that ANY POWs would ever be released!

That POS traitor is FAR worse than Hanoi-Jane.

While still an officer in the Naval Reserve, he met with and conspired with the enemy during a time of war to get us to surrender. That's treason - no two ways about it.

He's is a full-blown seditious traitor if there ever was one!!!

NEVER FORGET:

QUESTION: Was the American antiwar movement important to Hanoi's victory?

"It was essential to our strategy.

Every day our leadership would listen to world news over the radio at 9AM to follow the growth of the antiwar movement.

Those people represented the conscience of America.

The conscience of America was part of its war-making capability, and  we were turning that power in our favor.  

America lost because of its democracy; through dissent and protest it lost the ability to mobilize a will to win."

~ Former North Vietnamese Colonel Bui Tin,
Interviewed in "How North Vietnam Won the War," by Stephen Young, Wall Street Journal, Thursday, August 3, 1995.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]

America lost because of its democracy; through dissent and protest it lost the ability to mobilize a will to win."

~ Former North Vietnamese Colonel Bui Tin, Interviewed in "How North Vietnam Won the War," by Stephen Young, Wall Street Journal, Thursday, August 3, 1995.

A virus which still infects us.....
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#2]
BTTed

I hope this is the next in a long line of shoes to drop from now until Nov. 2nd.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#3]

That's what you'll hear from the liberal propagandist media machine.
-LS
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Tagged so I can spread the word!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you pass this on to the Swift Boat Guys?

I love seeing all the dirt on Kerry, but surprise, surprise, I never see it on the news.  These kinds of things need to get out for everyone to see.

Foxnew.com still has the Lary Flint Cleland slams Bush headline, but nothing against Kerry.

None of this information reaches people that watch the network news and big Internet news sites.

I have a huge email list that gets this type of info, and I use word of mouth as much as I can.

I just wish this information could be broadcast to everyone.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:33:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
reporter.leeds.ac.uk/475/crickets.jpg

That's what you'll hear from the liberal propagandist media machine.
-LS

Yup.

I've been spending lots of time the last few weeks in a hotel....with no fox news channel on TV, just CNN.

I had become so accustomed to Foxnews, that going back to CNN has bee a real (nauseating) shock.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#7]

So if he did this, and it IS treason. Why wasn't he prosicuted back in 1971? Why has he been allowed to be in the Government for so long? And why was he allowed be the AG in Mass? Seems like this IS a big deal and it amazes me that he hasn't been put on trial for this. What the ???

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#8]
He wasn't a private citizen.  He was still technically in the Navy Reserve.  He not only committed a treasonous act, he was in serious violation of the UCMJ.  He should have been arrested and charged.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#9]
The problem is, The Left, still to this day, does not consider the Viet Cong the enemy.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever heard a true leftist refer to any group (with the exception of Evil Conservatives) as "the enemy." You either agree with them, in which case you're "enlightened," or you disagree with them, in which case you're a "racist/homophobe/warmonger/brainwashedidiot/biblethumpingchristian/outofcontrolgunnut/capitalistpig/etal."
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So if he did this, and it IS treason. Why wasn't he prosicuted back in 1971? Why has he been allowed to be in the Government for so long? And why was he allowed be the AG in Mass? Seems like this IS a big deal and it amazes me that he hasn't been put on trial for this. What the ???

Well, Hanoi Jane wasn't prosecuted for posing on NVA AAA guns.  Bill Clinton wasn't prosecuted for leading anti-America marches in Moscow in Dec of 1969.  Apparently, liberals can't be prosecuted for treason.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Kerry=Dogcrap
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What high-ranking North Vietnamese military commander said that the US Antiwar Movement 'was like a whole division of troops for us'?

Or something to that effect?

They were, indeed, an absolute Fifth Column in this Country and, had their candidate, George McGovern won the Presidency in 1972, you would have seen the biggest meltdown of a major country's military power that would have been unprecedented in World History.

The withdrawal would have been so fast, that our prisoners in Hanoi and elsewhere would have been but an aftethought for these people!

I mean, those US aviators and soldiers at the Hanoi Hilton were war criminals, in their view, anyway.

Eric The(AWitnessToTheTruth)Hun

Better knock that stuff off, Eric.  Otherwise, some of our Democrat (you know who I mean) members will get upset at us for insulting vets, as if they really fucking care.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#14]
He's going down.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Traitor.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Since we didn't "offically" delcare war on North Vietnam, is that why he wasn't busted for treason?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Ted Kennedy and the Democratic Party sunk all the investigations during the Carter years. They actually wanted the draft dodgers to return home under amnesty and be given government jobs.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:01:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Since we didn't "offically" delcare war on North Vietnam, is that why he wasn't busted for treason?

Nope. No need to declare war for Treason Laws to be in effect:

United States Code
TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Section 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#21]
George McGovern was a war hero from "The Good War" who promised to get us out of an unpopular war.  

He went down in flames.  Just like Kerry will.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#22]

You guys need to ship this info to:

Ann Coulter
Rush Limbaugh?
Fox News
C-Span
And any/every news outlet and every Republican elected offical. Especially the real ardent republicans that really hate Kerry.

Like I said, "Kerry is toast!"
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
He wasn't a private citizen.  He was still technically in the Navy Reserve.  He not only committed a treasonous act, he was in serious violation of the UCMJ.  He should have been arrested and charged.

Yes and since I just discovered another thread that he was still in the Navy Reserve, I corrected my opening post in this thread.

John Kerry should be arrested for treason, given a court martial under the UCMJ and executed.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:10:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Tell that to the Rosenburgs!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:31:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#26]
The_Macallan Team Member, thank you, thank you, thank you!  It's only my (somewhat flawed) memory working here, but I also think there is some question regarding the correct date of Kerry's actual final discharge from the reserves - another one of those things like his 3 SS citations that don't match each other.

<ETA> As long as I'm sharing unsubstantiated memory here, I also think there was commentary regarding Kerry saying 3 visits (consultations) with the enemy but the FBI said 4.  Those dates would be important too but I'm not adept with I-Net search and can't find correlated data.

<ETA2>  Darn - I'm light-years behind The_Macallan Team Member (and others) again.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:24:42 AM EDT
[#27]
You know....when I was in the Air Force, we had a regulation that required us to report any contact with ANYONE from a communist country.  I'm sure the Navy had the same regulation.  Did Kerry report this contact?  If not, why not?  Not reporting such contact is a violation of article 92 of the UCMJ, which, if he was in the active reserves, he was still subject to.  If this problem had been addressed by the Gov/Navy in 1971 when it should have been, I don't think POS Kerry would even be on the radar screen now.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:03:54 AM EDT
[#28]
This material is in Unfit for Command.  Though Kerry was not mentioned by name, former members of the NVN government were quoted in several books in the 1990s about their contact with members of the American anti-war movement while combat was going on the SEA.

According to Mdm. Bihn, whose husband was a high ranking military officer in NVN Army, she would contact the anti-war movements in the US with actual marching orders.  In one specific case, the NVN were getting their ass handed to them in one particularly large battle in which we were supporting the ARVN.  She contacted the anti-war elements telling them that they had to mobilize immediately because of commie reversals on the battlefield.  And it was done.

Please refer to the excellent book, A Better War.

The fake metals issue was simply a way of getting the issue of Kerry's lack of honesty and integrity going.  By comparison, Kerry's history of lying is small stuff.  The Swifties are very smart men.  Now that it is established that Kerry lied and lied repeatedly, they have upped the stakes.  They will establish that he stabbed his own military in the back and that he in fact acted as an enemy agent.

At some point, Kerry will be compared to Al Queda cells in the US.  At that point, the dots will have been connected.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:27:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Much of this has been whispered about in back allys where the light of day does not shine, I have heard all this before.

The problem is that the main stream Media has been licking Kerry's boots all along and NO concerted effort has ever been made to link all of these stories into an acurate chronologically correct biogrophy of the dirt bag.

Therefore when the stories do come out, it is usually by some obscure organization that is deemed incredible because they have no backing of the main stream media which we know is totally run by the extreme left liberal machine.

Until a full historical investigation of Kerrys movements is supported by the citizenry we will never know the true whole story of John Fuckin Kerry......

I imagin the FBI has all this info, why are they not telling????
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:17:30 AM EDT
[#30]
bumped.

"...end the war as we would like to, which is immediately and unilaterally... I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binh's points it has been stated time and time again..."
~ Lt. John Kerry,
U.S. Naval Officer Reservist, Speaking before the US Senate CFR committee, April 22, 1971.

One more time - while serving as a U.S. Naval Officer Reservist, John Kerry met privately with "BOTH delegations" (the Communist North Vietnamese and the Communist Viet Cong) with whom we were at war in order to coordinate his group's actions to pressure the United States to fully accept our ENEMY'S demands to "immediately and unilaterally" SURRENDER the war to North Vietnam!

This U.S. Naval Officer conspired with our enemy during a time of war to serve THEIR purpose and promote THEIR objectives which was for the United States to GIVE UP and SURRENDER in the Vietnam war.

That makes John Kerry an outright TRAITOR!

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Bumped because 41% of the people still support an outright TRAITOR!  

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#32]
How many other sites are broadcasting this info?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:46:22 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

[Monty Python] I never voted for him. [/Monty Python]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#34]
One of the results of that meeting was the 1972 Eastertide Offensive. The offensive's goal was to support the American Anti-War effort. I was in Vietnam during those offensive, and I know that I can thank John Kerry personally for  hundreds of names on the wall.

IMO, Voting for John Kerry is an act of treason.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:55:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
IMO, Voting for John Kerry is an act of treason.

+1.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
How many other sites are broadcasting this info?

The Swift Vets are saving the best (worst?) for last.  The ads will probably run in October.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Including some on this website.  Apparently, neither treason nor gun grabbing mean much to some of our members.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:28:31 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The Vietnam Veterans Against The War (VVAW) sent their own delegation to Paris to meet with the representatives of the National Liberation Front (also known as the "Viet Cong") in 1971.

The NLF was our ENEMY during the war and John Kerry, leader and spokesman of the VVAW, was actually meeting with THEM to help coordinate VVAW's activities here in the USA.

This photograph is from the book "The Winter Soldiers", by Richard Stacewicz, page 284:
members.cox.net/macallan_the/vvawParis.jpg
Caption: First peace meeting between VVAW and the NLF, Paris, 1971.

Though the picture doesn't show Hanoi John himself - he DOES admit to meeting with them in Paris in his Congressional Testimony April 22, 1971:

LEGISLATIVE PROPOSALS RELATING TO THE WAR IN SOUTHEAST ASIA -
UNITED STATES SENATE;
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN RELATIONS,
Washington, D.C.

The committee met, pursuant to notice, at 11:05 a.m., in Room 4221, New Senate Office Building, Senator J. W. Fulbright (Chairman) presiding.
CHAIRMAN. Do you support or do you have any particular views about any one of them you wish to give the committee?

KERRY. My feeling, Senator, is undoubtedly this Congress, and I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but I do not believe that this Congress will, in fact, end the war as we would like to, which is immediately and unilaterally and, therefore, if I were to speak I would say we would set a date and the date obviously would be the earliest possible date. But I would like to say, in answering that, that I do not believe it is necessary to stall any longer. I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binh's points it has been stated time and time again, and was stated by Senator Vance Hartke when he returned from Paris, and it has been stated by many other officials of this Government, if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned.
KERRY. Mr. Chairman, I realize that full well as a study of political science. I realize that we cannot negotiate treaties and I realize that even my visits in Paris, precedents had been set by Senator McCarthy and others, in a sense are on the borderline of private individuals negotiating, et cetera. I understand these things. But what I am saying is that I believe that there is a mood in this country which I know you are aware of and you have been one of the strongest critics of this war for the longest time. But I think if we can talk in this legislative body about filibustering for porkbarrel programs, then we should start now to talk about filibustering for the saving of lives and of our country.

Unbefrickenlievable!  

So Hanoi-John Kerry, while still a U.S. Naval Officer Reservist, met with enemy leaders during the war to discuss and coordinate his group's efforts to push Congress for America to "immediately and unilaterally" end the war according to the ENEMY'S conditions, in other words - to just give up.

In essence, he conspired with the enemy for America to surrender.

That idiot traitor actually had the gall to insist that the US set a specific date for troop withdrawal and THEN the North Vietnamese would BEGIN to talk about releasing the POWs. Essentially Hanoi-John was pushing for an unconditional surrender by America with NO assurances that ANY POWs would ever be released!

That POS traitor is FAR worse than Hanoi-Jane.

While still an officer in the Naval Reserve, he met with and conspired with the enemy during a time of war to get us to surrender. That's treason - no two ways about it.

He's is a full-blown seditious traitor if there ever was one!!!

NEVER FORGET:

QUESTION: Was the American antiwar movement important to Hanoi's victory?

"It was essential to our strategy.

Every day our leadership would listen to world news over the radio at 9AM to follow the growth of the antiwar movement.

Those people represented the conscience of America.

The conscience of America was part of its war-making capability, and  we were turning that power in our favor.  

~ Former North Vietnamese Colonel Bui Tin,
Interviewed in "How North Vietnam Won the War," by Stephen Young, Wall Street Journal, Thursday, August 3, 1995.

Mac -
I agree with you 100 percent here, 100 percent.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yes, that's true.  But John Kerry has been elected and (re-elected) because of his anti-war, anti-capitalist, socialist agenda.

Kerry's constituents have gotten exactly what they voted for.  Many of us on the political right think that the entire country should be outraged over Kerry's behavior.  Be advised that many of our own citizens absolutely agree with what he did 30 years ago, as well as his Senate voting record ever since.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:36:26 AM EDT
[#40]
It has hit DU already.  Apoloplexy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x750226
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x750226

Let me guess the general reaction:

1.  So what?

2.  His heart was in the right place, he was trying to make peace

3.  George Bush was AWOL!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.  So what?

There are some over there that are saying, if we woiudl only hand over GWB to Osamma, all would be right with the world and Osamma won't hate us anymore.  I mean with straight faces.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.  So what?

There are some over there that are saying, if we woiudl only hand over GWB to Osamma, all would be right with the world and Osamma won't hate us anymore.  I mean with straight faces.

Who cares what they say  -- most of it does not make any sense anyway  - they are a bunch of kooks. Least the kooks around here make some sense....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#44]
bumped for later
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:52:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Kerry also met with Commandante Ortega at the height of the Contra War and assured him that he would do everything in his power to maintain the Communist presence on the American (Continential, not Country) mainland.  He was accompanied by Rep David Bonior (a shame upon MI) and Speaker Jim Wright (How did TX ever elect THAT asshat?).
Kerry would tell you now that it was just something he did because he was trying to bang Bianca Jagger.
I hate that Communist motherfucker.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:56:50 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Obviously THIS is the "crazy republican site" that troll is talking about.

Dumbfuckers say thay can't find anything on the internet to support that - LOL they can't even find Hanoi-John's Senate Testimony on Google!? What a bunch of braindead useful idiots

Hey topanga I know you're lurking - I hope all you drown along with all the other rats who are too stupid to abandon Hanoi-John's fast-sinking Campaign Cruiseship!!!

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Before this campaign is over, J Effing K will have so many new rectums cut into him he will whistle in the wind.

He met with our enemies in Paris while still an officer in the US Navy and conspired with them to demoralize the American people and the American military while troops were still dying in SEA.

He met with the Commies in Central America while we were engaged in the Cold War and conspired with them to thwart moves to contain communism.

He sought to weaken the US while we were fighting to eliminate the Soviet Union in a peaceful way (spending the bastards into oblivion).

He stood in the way of the liberation of one half of one billion people.

Kerry isn't fit to lead a dog on a leash.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Mac -

Good to know. Thanks.

I think Kerry's treason during a time of war was the reason BenDover decided to finally back GWBush too.

ABK!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mac -

Good to know. Thanks.

I think Kerry's treason during a time of war was the reason BenDover decided to finally back GWBush too.

ABK!

It quashed any thoughts I had also.
really !
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#50]
That's probably part of the reason he won't release his military records. SOB might just be an E-1
with a BCD for all we know.

rk
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top