Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 9:54:49 AM EDT
respond to sellers of "pre-ban" rifles over in the EE ?

Seen some good deals over there for some $2000 pre-bans
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Why would you want to screw with someone's deal?

If the seller finds someone willing to pay his price, what business is it of yours?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I am seing it on a lot of the boards.  There are a lot of dealers soiling their panties right now trying to unload a ton( Litteraly) of pre ban hardware.
Look these are some of our dealers.  If they wanna try to get top, well above top dollar, let em try and look greedy in the process.  None of us are going to fall for it.  Hell, it's a good opportunity for our dealers to make a little cash.  Most sales net 20 to 50 bucks.  Maybe we can get a deal when our dealers move some of these overpriced paperweights.
Yeah it's lame to see these high prices, but they are firearm dealers.  I guess it's a fine line supporting the infrastructure and being sickened by the price gouging.
My split personality is showing.

More freakin cowbell!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I forgot all about that. Probably some good heckling going on over there.

(leaves for the EE)
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why would you want to screw with someone's deal?

If the seller finds someone willing to pay his price, what business is it of yours?

Sorry, hate seeing someone get ripped off. I don't like to watch bad things happen to people. Being ripped off is bad.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i gotta say i feel kinda sorry for the guy selling the gold finished desert eagle. he is taking some good natured ribbing on that sale.

mike

Bling Bling!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

There will still be people willing to pay the higher prices in Kommunist States like NY, NJ etc. because for them they have a State ban.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:52:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Not pre-banned anymore, call them "classic rifles"

Ohh your gonna see al kinds of creative wording.

Pre-Pre-Ban is going to be the hot one...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:59:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There will still be people willing to pay the higher prices in Kommunist States like NY, NJ etc. because for them they have a State ban.

BigDozer66

There realy is no such thing as a pre ban in NJ.  It had to be registered by May 30 1991.  After that date you can not be in possession of one in NJ if you did not register it.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Not pre-banned anymore, call them "classic rifles"

I take it you are in marketing.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:33:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
New York residents will be interested.

Not sure what other state(s) allow "fresh pre-ban AR's" in....

The ones stamped "AR-15" are still worth a bit for "classic value", but not for the price of 3 Good "Standard ARs"

I think several people here are interested in trading their pre-bans for a "no-ban" rifle for people in those states.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:41:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I saw an ad at the gun range for a "Ruger 10-22 50-round magazine.  $75"

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Heckling is rude.  The rifles are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.  Caveat Emptor.  If they don't sell thats the seller's problem.  I would not however condone messing with someone's deal. <clip>

I agree shotar,however,they are fun to read sometimes.
Looks like Aimless is going to be busy

I just busted up when I saw the first reply to the gold pistol add.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:03:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Those that live in communist states had better get them now, becasue when your legislatures find out of the "influx", they're gonna fuck you again..

Bend over, here it comes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top