Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 6:49:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:51:27 AM EDT
[#1]
i was waqtching some of kerry's spewing of crap on fox, he is a steaming pile of vile monkey poop, i really have a huge dislike of him, he just hates cheney and keeps hammering him to resign because of his actions in office, i wish kerry woulkd resign, he has done a horrible dis service to America

fricking dork
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:52:19 AM EDT
[#2]
GW: "Thank you for the letter sir. You know what? I think I can speak to the VA and get you an increase in your disability pension."

Cripple guy: "Really? How?"

GW: "Why, I'll just tell them you're cripple from the neck up too!"
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:52:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Bush should send them back to kerry with a copy of the Constitution.

ktm500
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:53:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:53:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Once again, Kerry gets his facts wrong.

He needs to send them to John O'Neill and the Swiftboat Vets to beg them to stop.  But that doesn't make as good a photo-op.

Maybe Bush can send Condi Rice to Kerry to beg him to stop MoveOn.org from running Bushitler smear ads.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:06:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I sent them this in a e-mail-

After Max gets done with trying to see the President, are you sending him to see the folks over at Moveon.org?

Can't have it both ways....

If what the Swift Boats vets are saying is not true, then sue them...that is what my wife says..she is a Lawyer..

She says that if Mr. Kerry is claiming that what they say is a lie..then prove it...

Other wise, move on..get it..move on...

Oh by the way..again, have you asked the liberal 527's to stop their attacks on the President?

I bet not...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Didn't W already say the swift boat vets should stand down?

For a guy that wants to "talk" about jobs, health care, the environment" he sure spends a lot of time on this side bar....

He is a worthless sack of shit
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:23:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Not sorry to say it, but I have no respect for Max Cleland either.

Sure, maybe his time in the Army was good, but he's been a shitstain since.

He's VERY anti gun.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:59:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Any truth to the story about how Max Cleland lost his legs and arm? Something about getting drunk and playing with a hand grenade while in the service.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Any truth to the story about how Max Cleland lost his legs and arm? Something about getting drunk and playing with a hand grenade while in the service.

While disembarking from a transport helicopter, Capt. Cleland reached for a grenade he believed had become dislodged from his web gear. Later it was discovered that the grenade belonged to a young soldier new to the theater. That soldier had improperly prepared the grenade pin for easy detonation and had dropped it while coming off the helicopter. The grenade exploded and severely injured Capt. Cleland.

Copyright © 2003 Gainesville Times. All Rights Reserved.

Gainesville Times
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While disembarking from a transport helicopter, Capt. Cleland reached for a grenade he believed had become dislodged from his web gear. Later it was discovered that the grenade belonged to a young soldier new to the theater. That soldier had improperly prepared the grenade pin for easy detonation and had dropped it while coming off the helicopter. The grenade exploded and severely injured Capt. Cleland.

Gainesville Times

Yikes- I sit corrected. A different story from the one Ann Coulter related...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:15:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:25:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gainesville Times

Yikes- I sit corrected. A different story from the one Ann Coulter related...

Not necessarily--here's what she says:

Cleland lost three limbs in an accident during a routine noncombat mission where he was about to drink beer with friends. He saw a grenade on the ground and picked it up. He could have done that at Fort Dix. In fact, Cleland could have dropped a grenade on his foot as a National Guardsman – or what Cleland sneeringly calls "weekend warriors." Luckily for Cleland's political career and current pomposity about Bush, he happened to do it while in Vietnam.

Here:  www.townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/ac20040212.shtml

Well, dang- I sit corrected again!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Really ticked me off that Cleland ran as a "disabled Vietnam Vet" when the cause of disability was his fault.  He violated USMC rules and regs for dealing with a loose grenade.  SHould have been court-martialed.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:49:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Watching Cleland now.  Kerry should be tried as a traitor.  He's a truly sick man.
What's really shitty is that people will actually vote for this fucktard.
Cleland is being used and he apparently doesn't even know it.  It sucks to see a real soldier being used by a treasonist.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
This ain't gonna sell well...  It smacks of desperation.

yep.

Looks like the reporters are grilling him.

This may turn out even WORSE for them vs. what they thought was getting to the issues
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'm listening on the radio... who was the idiot with the accent who said "flip flop?"

Well, they got one-upped by the Vets for Bush just now.

What, three medal of honors in the Vets for Bush letter compared to only one in the Cleland farce (since Cleland made a big deal about the medal of honor signatory on his letter)?

Cleland came off pretty pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:11:37 AM EDT
[#26]
How in the f%$k can these people state that the Swiftboat guys is a direct attack from Pres. Bush????

These  $^$%% #&$^   &*%&^% $^%* $&$%#&* #&$$! Damn idiots!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:20:50 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
How in the f%$k can these people state that the Swiftboat guys is a direct attack from Pres. Bush????

These  $^$%% #&$^   &*%&^% $^%* $&$%#&* #&$$! Damn idiots!

It's a little thing called public perception.

They're quite machiavellian about it. They're seeking to taint public perception by accusing Bush of being part of these ads. They have no proof of any connection, and even when they point out the lawyer they do not say he did anything illegal. Yet, they continue to persist in accusing criminal activity on the President's side.

All in all, there are more concrete connections between Kerry's campaign and the Dem 527s then there are with Bush and the Swifties. Joe Sandler is a man in the same position as the Swiftie lawyer. He works for the Kerry/DNC and with Moveon.org. When questioned about this incident, his response was there is nothing wrong with serving in both roles at once.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Maybe Bush can send Condi Rice to Kerry to beg him to stop MoveOn.org from running Bushitler smear ads.

Bingo.

JOHN KERRY did NOTHING to stop the MoveOn.org BushHitler ads or any of the other attack-ads directed at GWBush.

JOHN KERRY did NOTHING to stop Michael Moore from releasing "Farenheit 911" which was packed with slanted half-truths and pure bullshit conjecture masquerading as a "serious documentary".

JOHN KERRY did NOTHING to stop his OWN mouth from uttering these infamous descriptives of GWBush during the Democratic Primaries:

"we need a regime change in the United States"
* "he built a fraudulent coalition".
* "My God, what's the matter with the values of these people? This is the most screwed-up, misplaced values."
* "I left some blood on a battlefield that President Bush never left anywhere"
* "I don't need any lessons in patriotism or in caring about America from the likes of the right wing"
* "[I  won't] be silenced by their fake-patriotism argument"
* "This administration is running the most arrogant, inept, reckless, ideological foreign policy in the modern history of this country"
* "The arrogance, and the sheer sort of, almost stupidity of it, is stunning"
* "Did I expect George Bush to fuck it up as badly as he did? I don't think anybody did."
* "Worse than incompetent. Clouded by ideological excess, a misinterpretation of history, a willful denial of facts."
* "the president and his henchmen, decided today to question my commitment to the defense of our nation,"
* "This president lives out a creed of greed for he and his friends.... You know what I call that? Unpatriotic."
* "given the record of this administration and their stunning lack of vision, the Republican attack machine may well have no choice but to resort to smear and fear."

And JOHN KERRY was the one who made his service in VietNam the centerpiece of his qualifications for President!

And it's JOHN KERRY who refuses to release his records on how he got his citations.

And it's JOHN KERRY who keeps dodging the questions of exactly WHO recommended him for his Purple Hearts and why.

It was JOHN KERRY who used faked-footage of himself galavanting around the jungles of VietNam in his TV ads.

And... It was JOHN KERRY who paraded Swift Boat veterans across the stage at his Democratic Convention.

Oh, but now that a whole bunch of other VietNam vets who served right along side him are now out telling THEIR side of the story - it seems that John Kerry thinks they should all be muzzled - by GWBush of course.

Yeah, that's the job of a President - shutting down free speech.

Well I'm sure if Kerry is elected - he'll do a LOT to make sure that only the "right people" will be allowed to publish books or go on talk shows.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#29]
The real irony is that apparently GOP 527s are springing up and they will be able to deal with MoveOn in equal terms.

The problems for the Dems is that they poured money in starting last Fall but they have not been able to get anything better than a draw, so now we head into the real "election season" with plenty of $$$ to fight with.  The Dems were trying the "Mark Warner" strategy from the 2001 VA governor's race, where Warner dumped his $$$ into the race early and took a lead which could not be overcome.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:04:33 PM EDT
[#32]
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5758090/

"The Media Fund has spent $27 million so far in its anti-Bush efforts, with most of the money coming from big labor unions and wealthy Democrats.

As of June 30, Victory Campaign 2004, a 527 organization financed by Hollywood producer Steve Bing, Progressive Insurance executive Peter Lewis, Seattle environmentalist Paul Brainerd, oil company heiress Anne Getty Earhart, and others had given $18.8 million to the Media Fund.

Lewis alone has given more than $14 million to anti-Bush 527 groups, according to an analysis by the non-partisan Center for Responsive politics in Washington."

"...consider that 527 groups, most of them anti-Bush, have already spent more than $200 million, according to the Center for Responsive Politics."

"Soros has donated $12.6 million so far to anti-Bush 527 groups."

"Of the top 10 individual donors to 527 committees, all are backing anti-Bush or Democratic-allied groups. Of the 50 largest groups, 34 of them are allied with the Democrats or anti-Bush."

"With more than $600,000 in funds raised, the group( Swift Boat Vets)  is small compared to the Media Fund, which has raised $28 million and run ads assailing Bush, or America Coming Together, which has raised $80 million and is looking to add another $45 million."

Kerry got millions and millions of dollars in attack ads on his side for free but now that he's getting pounded by a tiny in comparison group he's screaming that it's unfair.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top