Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 1:04:18 AM EDT
so you're on the street in san francisco and there's a transvestite sneaking up on you.  what do you do?  

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:05:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Yell for Prof Evil to get away from me.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:06:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Why the hell would I be in San Francisco anyway?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

that wasn't the question.  right now taxman, you are in san francisco.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:12:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that wasn't the question.  right now taxman, you are in san francisco.

Start creaming about the brain critters, claw at the back of my head.  Go to O'toole ave in San Jose and bust my old bosses windshield and get the hell out of the state.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:16:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
so you're on the street in san francisco and there's a transvestite sneaking up on you.  what do you do?  

Well I would laugh my ass off at someone trying to sneak up on me in 6inch stiledos

By the way a transvestite would be a str8 man in drag, and would be sneaking home before his wife finds out he's got her best dress on.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

By the way a transvestite would be a str8 man in drag, and would be sneaking home before his wife finds out he's got her best dress on.

and you know this because?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:20:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is the wife....

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:22:23 AM EDT
[#8]
No one here has never accidently picked up a transvestite hooker?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:26:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's one of the questions on the test
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:27:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
No one here has never accidently picked up a transvestite hooker?

never picked up a hooker but i saw a tranny walking on the sidewalk in duluth mn once.  i was thinking 'damn, that's an ugly woman'..and then 'whoa..it's one of those transformers!'  nasty shit.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:41:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Keee-rist, that's a fugly looking he-she thing.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:41:56 AM EDT
[#12]

You guys just don't appreciate my inner beauty.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:46:20 AM EDT
[#13]
So you guys want to play anti-BOTD do ya...

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:07:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

www.ktmgirls.com/bp01/bpcle-vico01.jpg

I think I just killed a couple dozen of those in Doom 3.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:20:37 AM EDT
[#15]
It was only a matter of time before this happened.  I actually thought that was what the first post was about before I read it better.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:22:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
It was only a matter of time before this happened.  I actually thought that was what the first post was about before I read it better.

i've thought it since that thread was started..didn't see what it actually said until tonight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top