Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 8:46:41 PM EDT
What are your favorite bands that have released a mostly original material album within the past five years?

Rammstein. I really enjoy their sounds, and the German is just a little bonus.

Jimmy Buffet's got a few good ones. So does Johnny Cash, RIP.

Nirvana is technically out of the time range, but they are just so awesome they deserve placing here.

I really like REM, no matter their politics.

They Might Be Giants is definitely in my top ten.

A few songs by Usher, Ludacris, or Lil' John are pretty good.

Wierd Al definitely needs mentioning.

A lot of the modern emo and goth bands make me want to punch the people who listen to them in the face. They're just so whiny.

As a side note: something I've been wondering, is how many songs can you name that aren't about love? The only ones I can name are from wierd bands- Da Vinci's Notebook- another one of my favorites-, TMBG, Rammstein, REM, and Pink Floyd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top