Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 8:24:47 PM EDT

You know, I can see a time in the not too distant future when we are going to have kick their asses FOR THE THIRD TIME.

www.123bharath.com/india-news/index.php?action=fullnews&id=10205

Adolf Hitler had a weakness for chocolate cakes! :

World News > London, Aug 24 : A new German movie is all set to break the ruthless dictator like stereotypes associated with Adolf Hitler by showing his softer side.

According to The Telegraph in the movie " The Downfall" Hitler appears as a dreamer who has a weakness for chocolate cake rather than a quest for power.

The movie is a huge shift from the previous tendency in German cinema to show Hitler only as a background figure or a character who does not appear on camera at all.

It tells the story of the last 12 days of Hitler's life in his 25ft-deep bunker in Berlin before he committed suicide on April 30, 1945. (ANI)
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was going to be about Hitler coming out of the closet.  He could wear a pink swastika armband and march in parades.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Springtime for Hitler and Germany  (doop de doop doop)

Winter for Poland and France (deep de deep deep)

We're marching to a faster pace

Look out, here comes the master race!  (doop de doop doop)
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Lets see, Germany's economy is depressed, sluggish, and there are no signs of an upturn.  The people are down in the dumps.  What they need now is a strong charismatic leader to come tell them how great they are and pull them up.  Never hurts to show a softer side of the last time this happened.

At the same time, we have a rising power in Asia.  One who is buying up scrap steel and oil, and outstripping its natural resources and will soon be looking beyond its borders for more natural resources to fuel its growing economy.

I think I've read this book before...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Lets see, Germany's economy is depressed, sluggish, and there are no signs of an upturn.  The people are down in the dumps.  What they need now is a strong charismatic leader to come tell them how great they are and pull them up.  Never hurts to show a softer side of the last time this happened.

At the same time, we have a rising power in Asia.  One who is buying up scrap steel and oil, and outstripping its natural resources and will soon be looking beyond its borders for more natural resources to fuel its growing economy.

I think I've read this book before...

I thought the same thing a month of so back..
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Doofus, its like the new "sensitive" war on terror.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I think we're all in agreeance Hitler got a bad rap.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:23:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Doofus, its like the new "sensitive" war on terror.

Sure Hitler had Jews put in ovens but it's not like he preheated them first or anything. Wasn't that bad.

He was just warming them up, you know....like muffins.

Everybody likes pie.

Fixed it for ya.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:28:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Look out France

I say we let the Krauts keep France this time!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:39:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Springtime for Hitler and Germany  (doop de doop doop)

Winter for Poland and France (deep de deep deep)

We're marching to a faster pace

Look out, here comes the master race!  (doop de doop doop)

A little piece of Poland

a Little piece of France

how does the rest of it go again?

/PHil
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:52:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Germany's European Tour, pt. II

Coming soon to a continent near you.......
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:03:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Was it Cardinal Richelieu that said "Never allow the German principalities to unite".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top