Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 6:46:34 PM EDT
In fact, his whole band is full of it....bloviate lefties who sing about oppression and the environment...

Dave Matthews Band Blamed For Human Waste

Aug 24, 2004 6:01 pm US/Central
CHICAGO (CBS 2) Rock star Dave Matthews and his tour bus driver are facing a filthy lawsuit.

The Illinois Attorney General's office says they're responsible for dumping up to 100-gallons of raw human waste from a tour bus onto the Kinzie Street Bridge earlier this month.

The nasty mess rained down on passengers aboard a sightseeing boat two weeks ago.

The suit charges both the band and the bus driver with violating state water pollution laws, as well as common law public nuisance laws.

A spokesman for the band says all of its tour buses were parked at the time of the incident.

OWNED!

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
This is the same guy/band that refused to meet with a very ill boy in Albuquerque last night.  The boy still went to the concert, but was disappointed.  The boy's family, local radio personalities, reporters, etc... tried for week to get the band to spend just a minute with him.

Nope.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#2]
He sings like he's got a mouthful of it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#3]
... The sad irony is, out of all the hundreds of concerts I've been to, DMB was one of the best shows I've seen (before his big alcohol problems ruined his music).

... Can't stand that fucker at all now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#5]
And let's also not forget--let's not forget, Dude--that dumping, a 100 gallon septic tank, for uh, domestic, you know, within downtown Chicago--that isn't legal either.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
... The sad irony is, out of all the hundreds of concerts I've been to, DMB was one of the best shows I've seen (before his big alcohol problems ruined his music).

... Can't stand that fucker at all now.

I can't stand his music.  All the songs sound the same.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:44:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Goddamn hippies

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And let's also not forget--let's not forget, Dude--that dumping, a 100 gallon septic tank, for uh, domestic, you know, within downtown Chicago--that isn't legal either.

What are you, raven, a f#$king park ranger now?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I never did like dmb, and the ex gf liked him... they both deserve each other,  lol!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This is the same guy/band that refused to meet with a very ill boy in Albuquerque last night.  The boy still went to the concert, but was disappointed.  The boy's family, local radio personalities, reporters, etc... tried for week to get the band to spend just a minute with him.

Nope.....

What an asshole!  Never listened to him (icky music bleh....).  This guarantee's I never will.  How f-ing hard is it to spend a few minutes with someone who may leave this life ( I assume by the seriously ill part)  and make their day, for just a few minutes of your time.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Dave Matthews Band? =  Rock Star?
More like "White College Girl's Folk Star" or "Singer of Crap"

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#13]
That is fucking funny
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#14]
My version of HELL:

Being locked in a padded cell and having to listen to Dave Matthews and Tracy Chapman singing duets.  The two most irritating voices I know.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#15]
His music is horrible.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Never liked his music, and this incident is foul, but his bus couldn't have found a better spot to dump their crap......Chicago.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:57:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Typical...environmentalist until it inconvienences them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:07:34 PM EDT
[#18]
His music does not appeal to me in any way.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:30:21 PM EDT
[#19]
I never quite understood what he's saying when he sings behind the mic.  He mumbles.  Maybe, there's something wrong with my English comprehension.

Well, his music never appealed to me and I always thought he was weird.  Have you ever seen the way he moves his feet?  He always does the same movement with his feet.  What a
f---in' nut case!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:37:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Is he that dude that sings   Lets light up another toke,cause my singing is just a joke!

Bob
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:44:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Yet another leftist/progressive piece of shit singer in a very long line of shitforbrains college-radio twerps like Michael Stipe, Bono and all the other "socially-conscious" bands who push leftist agendas, worship the homeless and bow to third-world subcultures while pissing on America, conservatism and capitalism.

If Dave Mathews wrote songs with conservative themes, he'd be banished from college-radio and booed of every post-gen-X concert stage for being the no-talent, utterly horrific singer he is.

raven was right. Not only do all HIS songs sound the same (like a bullfrog in a blender) nearly ALL "progressive rock" bands sound all alike too.

Lame.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:14:24 AM EDT
[#22]
leftist no talent ass hat,
that constantly sings with his eyes closed. Strange fucker he is.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:32:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Music went downhill after his bout with alcohol?  Hell I thought he "crashed into" a damn wall with his first album.  

I can't and probably never will understand why college aged women and guys love DMB.  Just because he talks about his feelings and stalking some chick (IMO) and is losing his hair doesn't make his music good.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:58:57 AM EDT
[#24]
It came from dave's mouth. Liberals constantly spew verbal diarrhea. Of course, they being liberals, it could have been some sick side-effect from group homo sex inside the bus.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:31:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Keep music evil.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top