Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 5:02:43 PM EDT

Who makes a good extended mag release for a Glock G22? I am looking for a plastic one. I saw Lonewolf has meal ones but they might be hard on plastic mags. You Glock owners let me know which is best.

P.S Remember to call and write your representatives to tell them to let the Assault Weapons Ban die.!!!!! And if they are for sure not going to support the renewal of the Assault Weapons Ban thank them for supporting the 2nd Amendment and give them some money when they come up for re-election
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]
www.glockmeister.com all you need to know
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:10:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think I just used one from the larger framed Glock, (it's been a while) but finding it too long & sharp, I recontoured  the edges, them hit it with a red 3M pad to blend it in.
It looks like it belonged on my 2nd gen 19 all along. hr

glock 22 is the large frame .40 cal.

try brownells.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#5]
So does anyone know for sure that a G21 mag release will give me an extended mag in a G22?  And if it extends it how far is it extended?

I don't need much added on, I just want to be able to release the mag without changing my grip. And I do plan on carryin this as a CCW peice
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#6]
That is affirmative I did plenty of those mods for my department.

21 will be extended in a 22.

Edited to add: Genuine Glock part and the mod idea was given to us by Glock at armorers course.

Hunter out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top