Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 3:54:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't fu(k with them people! They'll cut your damned head off!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Not all Muslims practice Islam in the same way...just like the Amish are pretty dang differant from Southern Baptists.  Sounds like they're on the pretty stirct side of things though.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I don't want to offend them, and I'm not even sure she is allowed to talk to me but I'd like to at least offer to take the kids if we ever are evacuated in the future.

Why do you just burn your own house down and get it over with...

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I would imagine that it would depend on the sect of Islam that they are following.

Not to mention, if your wife was in a foreign country and didn't speak the language, she just may be inclined to stay at home a lot too.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:36:37 PM EDT
[#5]
A man can't talk to muslims wife. You can't wear shoes in their house either. The women can't work with men and the men can't have a female boss.

What a fucked up religon.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Sucks for the kids, I bet they wish they could play outdoors.  Good news is that the kids will probably turn out to dislike the strict religion.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top