Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 3:48:33 PM EDT
Man what A night got home from the RC plane field .I fed the dogs and I go to open the door to
bring them out so they don't take a dump and what is standing in my doorway?
a fundraiser from the DNC. Being tired and not willing to listen to anything, I blurt out I am a republican and get the fuck off my property! He stood there like Bambi in the headlights! He mumbled something and took off. all I could to to not bust out laughing.
If I didn't want to run the dogs down I would have just let them loose on the SOB. (those killer Cocker spaniels  ...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL. You should have given him some of that Monopoly play money, invited him inside for a dog turd sandwich, then sent him on his way.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
oh If I wasn't so tired I would have gotten into with him about Kerry. I have to listen to all the dipshits at work and can't get into it, (I work at the University of Mass)  I DO NOT deal with these people at my castle.
That and I am on prednisone so being on a homicidal tear is a valid defense I think.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Next time dumb a mag from your AR15 over his head.

Work for Mormons also.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Works on the JW's as well....
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Makes me wish I had one of those blank firing M16 replicas sometimes.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Man what A night got home from the RC plane field .I fed the dogs and I go to open the door to
bring them out so they don't take a dump and what is standing in my doorway?
a fundraiser from the DNC. Being tired and not willing to listen to anything, I blurt out I am a republican and get the fuck off my property! He stood there like Bambi in the headlights! He mumbled something and took off. all I could to to not bust out laughing.
If I didn't want to run the dogs down I would have just let them loose on the SOB. (those killer Cocker spaniels  ...

What kind of R/C are you flying? Electric or gas?

I'm flying electric....I have a SIG Fokker D.VII...I'm using Thunder Power 860mAh Li-po, 2S and I have a GWS DH2C floatplane....using standard GWS nicads in it....

2nd season of flying...went out today with the Fokker and got a 30 minute flight out of the Li-po's
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
LOL. You should have given him some of that Monopoly play money, invited him inside for a dog turd sandwich without the bread, then sent him on his way.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Glow right now, I hope to go back to Electric after next season (pattern flyer here)
they are getting competitive once they get the rules a little more fair for the E flights I think we will see alot of pattern guys going that way.  I fly a CG Ultimate Bipe that I modified (5" longer fuse and dropped the top wing and inch. )  and a Blackhorse bravo 303.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#9]
It is immoral to treat anyone not breaking the law like that when they come to your door.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I was cleaning an UZi at my Mom's house and they knocked on the door.(JW's) I walked out with it and asked what the Hell they wanted. thier eyes got rather big! (20+ years ago)
they still don't bother her.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It is immoral to treat anyone not breaking the law like that when they come to your door.

I consider it more immoral for someone like that coming to my door in the first place. If someone wants to contribute to the DNC, they aren't hard to find. Fuck beggers and telemarketers. Let them get a real job, one that doesn't require them to harass others.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#12]
If I wanted to give to them I would. they do not need to bother me at home on MY Property.
They are worse then telemarketers in my book.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Glow right now, I hope to go back to Electric after next season (pattern flyer here)
they are getting competitive once they get the rules a little more fair for the E flights I think we will see alot of pattern guys going that way.  I fly a CG Ultimate Bipe that I modified (5" longer fuse and dropped the top wing and inch. )  and a Blackhorse brovo 303.

Ooooohh...I like that Ultimate..that is a great bipe....
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If I wanted to give to them I would. they do not need to bother me at home on MY Property.
They are worse then telemarketers in my book.  

That is a close one but your right the demo is the bigger loser.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

i bet you actually listen to telemaketers instead of hanging up on them.  i hate answering the door or phone and finding out it's just some moron wasting my time.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#17]
These two make enough noise trying to get to their new friend that most don't stick  around when I pretend they are getting away and getting past me.  They didn't even chase the neighbor cat when he wandered by the open door the other day.  Now when the door is closed they almost tear it down.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#18]
When I was in MA, the Sierra Club would come to the door at least twice a year.  I used to tell them I worked for GE Nuke, and before that, EXXON-Mobil.   Then I'd say in a hostile voice that I didn't take kindly to 'people like them'.  It was too much fun seeing them squirm and try to make a fast break when I wanted to discuss the issues.  By the way, I never worked for either.  But, I could not resist the opportunity to have some fun.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#19]
My dogs where just excited to go out, and they where as surprised as I was!
They usally go NUTS, when someone is at the door. The UPS folks are a little freaked at times..
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#20]
And I missed all the fun. Seeing how I had to work.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:54:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Just stand there with your poodle in your arms and ask him if he'd like to see the hole in your basement
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#23]
This gives me the urge to engrave "Checkbook" on the right hand side of my Bushie's magwell.

"Hold on, let me get my checkbook."

Argh, ye' wee basta'ds.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#24]
You should have invited him in for a couple hours, then sent him packing with a big $0.

He probably spent the next two hours fund raising.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

What's your address?

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
oh If I wasn't so tired I would have gotten into with him about Kerry. I have to listen to all the dipshits at work and can't get into it, (I work at the University of Mass)  I DO NOT deal with these people at my castle.
That and I am on prednisone so being on a homicidal tear is a valid defense I think.

I went to grad school at UMass. I feel your pain.

Lots of people with no connection to reality whatsoever.

They don't call it the Happy Valley for nothing.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

LOL! You must be fucking kidding.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
LOL. You should have given him some of that Monopoly play money, invited him inside for a dog turd sandwich, then sent him on his way.

You should have 'bitch slapped' him and told him to "Get me a beer and a sammich!"

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#29]
I usually treat those people pretty well, I invite them into my house, have a nice conversation with them and thats that.

And then I ask if they want to see my stamp collection, in the basement.

Its starting to smell down there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top