Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 3:08:37 PM EDT
Just read about the new Trijicon Tri-Power, seems like a good idea. Doen't need batteries to work but has a battery back up to go to when the reticals wash out. Price is about $20 bucks more then the Trijicon Reflex that I was looking to get.  Now for that dang loan to get thru so I'll have the money  to buy my parts kit and optics.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used a Tri-power for a day, I would choose either an ACOG or an Aimpoint over the Trijicon.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
So now the Tri -Power isn't any good, for god sake, I just can't get a break. I guess I'll go back to plan "A" and get the Reflex with the 4.3MOA dot(U.S.Military version) and be done with it.  That sight has had some very good reviews and is even being used by the IDF.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You realize the Reflex has a problem with being washed out, right?

If I were you, I'd post in the optics forum.

Yes, for the 10% of the time when it does wash out I'll just flip up my aperture sight and  have at it in a "co-whitness" kind of way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top