Page / 2
Posted: 8/24/2004 2:48:00 PM EDT

www.jerseygop.com/RepublicanBabes49.html
Erika Harold

Miss America!

Parents: Robert Harold and Donna Tanner-Harold
Education: University of Illinois Graduate
Platform Issue: Empowering Youth Against Violence
Scholastic Ambition: Accepted to Harvard Law School to pursue a career in the fields of Public Interest Law & Public Policy
Talent: Operatic Aria
Scholastic Honors: Phi Beta Kappa; U of I Chancellor Scholar chosen as a Truman Scholarship finalist and USA Today’s All-USA College Academic Second Team; selected for membership in “Senior 100 Honorary” by U of I Alumni Association for outstanding leadership & academic achievement
Other Accomplishments: Submitted written testimony to the U.S. House of Representatives’ Energy & Commerce Committee on Welfare Reform Reauthorization Proposals; Vice President of minority student newsletter & recipient of first prize in Afro-American Studies research paper competition; represented high school in Japan as part of the JALEX Study Program
Employment: Illinois Gubernatorial Candidate’s Campaign Youth Coordinator; teaching assistant; motivational speaker & public relations coordinator; TV intern
Family: Father is owner of satellite installation co. and a director of midwest operations for a youth baseball program. Mother is college counselor and foster parent trainer. She has three siblings: Alexandra, 20, Anastasia, 17, & Nicholas, 14.
Career Ambition: To become a lawyer & seek political office at the state and/or national level

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd say so.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
No.  She doesnt put out.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:49:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This bitch was just on fox news preaching abstience
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so, what's wrong with that?

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Do people call your mom bitch?
Just asking.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:53:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Telling chicks not to put is a moral outrage
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I sure hope so

GM
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:54:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Do people call your mom bitch?
Just asking.

No.  Do people call your mom a slut?  Just asking.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude..not every woman has to be a whore. Thank God we still have virgins that are proud..think about it. If she were your fiancee' you'd be shouting from the rooftops..so would she ,on your honeymoon.

Awesome chick. Great conviction to be proud of.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#11]
No. They don't.
Do women call you a loser?
Just asking.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No. They don't.

You sure about that?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Positive.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#14]
ridiculous web site!!! They put the wrong people on first though.  No chubby is as big as a fox news girl chubby
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#15]
can you two go elsewhere to see who can piss the farthest?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Take it to the pit ladies. I'll bring the popcorn and the hot oil.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:10:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Take it to the pit ladies. I'll bring the popcorn and the hot oil.

+1
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank goodness there are still "marriage material" type of women out there. I like sluts, but I don't plan on marrying one.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#19]
he doesnt want any of me in the bear pit
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Pft...and to think.  When you have a daughter you'll probably be thinking of fun ways to kill the kid that knocks her up when she's 15.

Abstinence = 100% birth control.  Well, with the exception of Mary.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's wrong with not having sex till you're married?

I suppose I'm a bastard because that's what I'm doing?

She's a smart girl and God will bless her for her stand in life.

AMAZING, alot of men in the USA are complete jerks......if a girl doesn't put out she's a bitch....if she does put out she's a slut.....

I'm not a virgin and I regret it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Abstinence = 100% birth control.

That and 100% disease control.  In this day and age that may just save your life.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Abstinence = 100% birth control.

That and 100% disease control.  In this day and age that may just save your life.

Yeah, I was going to say that too...but then I remembered some of the restrooms I've had the unpleasant experience of using.  So, I didn't think it qualified.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

She's a smart gilr and God will bless her for her stand in life.

AMAZING, alot of men in the USA are complete jerks......if a girl doesn't put out she's a bitch....if she does put out she's a slut.....

If you want to wait till marriage to fuck, thats fine.  Just dont go around telling the world how great it is and what a big mistake you are making by putting out.

Im sure there are other things that make you a bastard besides premartial coitus.

Who is this God you speak of?

A slut is a chick who has had sex with a lot of guys.  Im talking 25+

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

And a guy who's slept with 25+ women is a king among men....right?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And a guy who's slept with 25+ women is the king, right?

Right.  You understand double standards.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#27]
<----practicing that 'just walk away, it's not worth it' thing now.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Just dont go around telling the world how great it is and what a big mistake you are making by putting out.

"And if zey do, ve can zend zem to ze campz! Ve have vays of making zem fuck."

People can go around telling the world any damn thing they want., yo.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just dont go around telling the world how great it is and what a big mistake you are making by putting out.

And if zey do, ve can zend zem to ze campz! Ve have vays of making zem fuck.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

People can go around telling the world any damn thing they want., yo.

That they can.  I can also shit talk them when they do.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's a smart girl and God will bless her for her stand in life.

If you want to wait till marriage to fuck, thats fine.  Just dont go around telling the world how great it is and what a big mistake you are making by putting out.

You can go around telling everybody this chick is a bitch for preaching abstinence.......

Then you tell me I CAN'T go around giving my point of view on the matter?

Im sure there are other things that make you a bastard besides premartial coitus.

No as a matter of fact not, I do have a father.

Who is this God you speak of?

Jehovah
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Why? She is proud of saving herself before marriage. Even taking God out of the equation, this is a gift she can share with her one (and hopefully) only marriage partner. I don't see anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#34]

You can go around telling everybody this chick is a bitch for preaching abstinence.......

I dont like people who preach to others the right way to live
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

To me, a lot of it has to do with their rationale.

There are the ones that don't want to do it because it's the only sure-fire way to prevent STDs and pregnancy. I respect that.

There are those that don't do it out of religious reasons (and have real faith). I respect that.

Then there are those that just believe whatever their parents tell them. I don't have a lot of respect for that.

She sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders. It's probably a respectable reason.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:39:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I dont like people who preach to others the right way to live

You mean like the Republicans, democrats, americans, catholic church, and just about everyone else?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#37]
How about we go somewhat back to topic.

I'm sorry....I mean, she is as babe and all, but when I see  'Empowering Youth Against Violence' and
'accepted to Harvard Law'.....10 to one she's not only conservative and republican the way John McCain is,  but is anti gun to boot.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Why? She is proud of saving herself before marriage. Even taking God out of the equation, this is a gift she can share with her one (and hopefully) only marriage partner. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Does she really need to preach her (lack of) sex life to the world?  Fuck her, fuck her bullshit, and if she wants to get naked, ill pop her cherry
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
,  but is anti gun to boot.

Now its ok to call her a bitch because she is anti-gun?  

Time to call out some hyprocrits
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does she really need to preach her (lack of) sex life to the world?  Fuck her, fuck her bullshit, and if she wants to get naked, ill pop her cherry

Now you're just ing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, so much hatred for a person you've never met. Does she look like a girl that turned you down and made you feel like you're a worthless POS?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Wow, so much hatred for a person you've never met. Does she look like a girl that turned you down and made you feel like you're a worthless POS?

Fuckwads that stand on soap boxes and tell people how to live piss me off
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:02:17 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckwads that stand on soap boxes and tell people how to live piss me off

You still live with your parents don't you?

You are definitely a kid.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

SGtar15

Of all the people to accuse someone of a being a kid and living at home...

Its the guy who spends countless hours and dollars playing with dolls and documents it with a digital camera for all of ar15.com to see.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the cheap seats....

Quoted:

I'm sorry....I mean, she is as babe and all, but when I see 'Empowering Youth Against Violence' and
'accepted to Harvard Law'.....10 to one she's not only conservative and republican the way John McCain is, but is anti gun to boot.

Hey dispshit...

Care to point out where I called her a bitch? Care to point out where the word bitch appears in my post? Didn't think so.

Here...for the reading impaired I'll try to parse things out for you...

Topic of thread = FUTURE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY?BOTD, TO BE SAFE
The post being a profile of the female in question. Ergo dunc thus the poster is putting forth the female as the future of the republican party.

I'm sorry....I mean, she is as babe and all,

Yes, the BOTD header is most certainly warranted, and she is a rather fetching speciment of femininity.

but when I see 'Empowering Youth Against Violence' and
'accepted to Harvard Law'.....10 to one she's not only conservative and republican the way John McCain is, but is anti gun to boot.

The combination of desiring a Law Degree from Harvard, planning to enter public advocacy, and supporting a platform of "empowering youth" against violence creates the strong impression of a much more liberal mindset, and definitely presents the possibility of being anti-gun.  Therefore no, I cannot concur with my opinion that the profile of the female presented fits that of the future of the Republican party.

Nowhere in said post did I call her a bitch, or explicitly denigrate her to such a degree. The only sentiment expressed was disagreement over labeling her as the future of the republican party.

Now to the hypocrisy....for a textbook example of hypocrisy on this thread, I give you the following:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

quod erat demonstrandum.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#46]
People were critizing me for call her a bitch.  But I see people call Feinswine a bitch all the time.  That is where the hyprocrit comment came from.

I wasnt calling you, Hardcase, a hyprocrit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
People were critizing me for call her a bitch.  But I see people call Feinswine a bitch all the time.  That is where the hyprocrit comment came from.

I wasnt calling you, Hardcase, a hyprocrit.

Sorry....my misinterpretation.......if you want to call her a bitch, I got no problems with that.

Um.....it's hard-case with the dash. If the original hc thinks I'm trying to take over his name, I'm a dead man!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#48]
I'd hit it!

I'd take it out to a nice dinner, maybe go see a play, and be a perfect gentleman, with no thought whatsoever of 'hitting it' .
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGtar15

Of all the people to accuse someone of a being a kid and living at home...

Its the guy who spends countless hours and dollars playing with dolls and documents it with a digital camera for all of ar15.com to see.

You didn't answer my question.

SGatr15
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top