Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 1:00:59 PM EDT
With all the tinfoil hat threads that I've seen lately, I've begun to wonder what is the magical property that allows tinfoil to:

Block aliens from doing mind probes.
Stop the feds from hearing your thoughts.
Stop your dog, cat, AOP(Any Other Pet) from telling you to do bad things.
Cause the Bilderburger's to reconsider world domination.
Protect you from the "Black Helicopters".

How do the crazies know tinfoil has all these wonderful properties?  Do they use it just because it's cheap?  Enquiring minds want to know.

From now on, I'm going to reply to the tinfoil threads with the current value of ALCOA stock.  It just seems appropriate.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
With all the tinfoil hat threads that I've seen lately, I've begun to wonder what is the magical property that allows tinfoil to:

How do the crazies know tinfoil has all these wonderful properties?  Do they use it just because it's cheap?  Enquiring minds want to know.

From now on, I'm going to reply to the tinfoil threads with the current value of ALCOA stock.  It just seems appropriate.

When you go to Disneyland make sure you place some in your shoes.

Did you know the illuminati and jews control the world from under Cinderellas castle ?

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually have a Tinfoil question (don't mean to hijack your thred)  But is there a diference between the "shiny " side and the "dull" side.

When you wrap your meet what side goes out.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]
All you questions are answered Here.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you know the illuminati and jews control the world from under Cinderellas castle ?

I thought the Jews controlled the Illuminati too! They own all the banks!

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:13:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I love to see these threads.  I have 2600 shares of ALCOA  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought the Jews controlled the Illuminati too! They own all the banks!

No, its just the 5 jew bankers.  They also hate the brotherhood, and especially the trident of neptune.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Probably because they cant afford copper foil.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#10]
There should be a Tinfoil Theory Thread, moderated by Cyanide or Ombroglia, where all the tinfoil users can congregate.  That way I could stop seeing the "Tyranny is being forced on us" threads.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:53:34 PM EDT
[#11]
www.stopabductions.com/

THIS WEBSITE TELLS YOU HOW TO MAKE A THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET, THE MATERIALS AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAKE ONE, AND WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN THE MATERIALS

The thought screen helmet blocks telepathic communication between aliens and humans. Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they control their minds or communicate with them using their telepathy. However, people can still be overcome by the Mantis alien (leaders) direct hypnotic-staring procedure as described by David Jacobs in ufoabduction.com. New devices and methods to overcome their hypnotic control ability are being tested.

Only one boy and one woman wearing thought screen helmets with Velostat have been abducted by aliens since 1999. In one case, the boy was found in the morning with the helmet off and some of his clothes missing. He was in a traumatized state. He still wears the helmet and has not had another incident.

In another case, a woman wearing a helmet was taken by a Mantis alien being which reverted to its direct hypnotic staring procedure. All other persons using thought screen helmets report that the helmets work.

Other shielding material was tried in previous models with less success. Only thought screen helmets using Velostat are effective.

You can make a thought screen helmet for $35.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#12]

www.stopabductions.com/

THIS WEBSITE TELLS YOU HOW TO MAKE A THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET, THE MATERIALS AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAKE ONE, AND WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN THE MATERIALS

The thought screen helmet blocks telepathic communication between aliens and humans. Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they control their minds or communicate with them using their telepathy. However, people can still be overcome by the Mantis alien (leaders) direct hypnotic-staring procedure as described by David Jacobs in ufoabduction.com. New devices and methods to overcome their hypnotic control ability are being tested.

Only one boy and one woman wearing thought screen helmets with Velostat have been abducted by aliens since 1999. In one case, the boy was found in the morning with the helmet off and some of his clothes missing. He was in a traumatized state. He still wears the helmet and has not had another incident.

In another case, a woman wearing a helmet was taken by a Mantis alien being which reverted to its direct hypnotic staring procedure. All other persons using thought screen helmets report that the helmets work.

Other shielding material was tried in previous models with less success. Only thought screen helmets using Velostat are effective.

You can make a thought screen helmet for $35.

Wow, the world just gets weirder and weirder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top