Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 12:29:07 PM EDT
I'm thinking next year's tax return (or an advance on such return via the credit cards) may be in order, but I wonder how these things are shaking out.  Are they reliable?   Accurate?   How well do the mags work?   Has anyone handled them?  

The idea of using FAL mags intrigues me.  I've long wanted an AR10, but the cost of magazines is a big issue.  I know the bushy is more expensive originally, but my sense is that once mags are figured in it will be cheaper in the long run.

So that's my question.   Anyone able to edjumacate me?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Shivan and gaijin will be along shortly to fill you in on all the details.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#3]
You better search far and wide for other folk's comments first  before putting that much $$$  down.  Just get an FAL.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT anyone here actually handle or own one of these?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Go check out the .308 Variant section on the AR15 forum. Also the Bushmaster forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top