Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 8:03:06 AM EDT
The title about says it all.  I don't know if I can stomach it but I'm going to try to listen.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Kerry just said that you can't lead the country by misleading the people.  He's accusing the Bush administration of lying to the people and making things up and condemning him for it.

Apparently that rule only applies to Republicans since Kerry has about 100 different lies that he is being busted on right now!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:17:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Right out of the "Admit nothing, Deny everything, and make Counter-Accusations" playbook.

This guy is a TOTAL piece of work.  It's obvious now that he's spent HIS ENTIRE ADULT LIFE trying to set himself up to be President by creating a persona that he thought would get him elected.

Of ALL the descriptions of a canadate for POTUS, that is one that we should NEVER cast single vote for.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:18:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Whining like a little bitch on TV - nice, very nice!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:21:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Right out of the "Admit nothing, Deny everything, and make Counter-Accusations" playbook.

That's exactly what it was.  But the more Kerry does this the deeper the media digs and the more they find.  Kerry claims Bush is avoiding the issues but other than sweeping generalizations Kerry hasn't offered up any details on any issues.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top