Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 8:32:26 PM EDT
Is anyone else having trouble with www.75thrangers.com?

The Ranger Quartermaster
PO Box 14459
Reno, NV 89507

FAX: 775.284.0175

I made an online purchase 7-23-2004 and never rcvd my product.  I have sent 5 emails all with no response,  recently there is a message on their site about their website having troubles, but they should still be able to access their email.  Anyone know these guys?

Before I go posting an attack on them I would like to see if anyone can enlighten me on the troubles.

UPDATE*************
09-23-04
This may be an old subject, but I felt the update was important to the reputation of this
company:

After a two month wait the product arrived today.

Strange though, they never returned any emails and no phone contacts were ever possible.

oh well.......

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Pick up the phone and call them...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried that, I get a voicemail and it says the mailbox is full.....Wow, what a surprise.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh oh, doesn't sound good. Sounds like the company is on its way out. Did you pay with a CC, then you're probably safe
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a shirt.  It tool a   L  O  N  G   time to get to me.  Like a month or very near it.

I sent an email asking about the order and they responded quickly to the email.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:50:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, I paid with a Credit card, its not so much the fact I didnt get the product I ordered,
its the fact someone took my money and didnt bother to respond as to why they cant deliver.

I will update you guys if anything changes, in the mean time, buyer beware!

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:54:41 PM EDT
[#6]
When I had my merchant account part of the credit card companies requirements were that I had to deliver the merchandise within 30 days.  Call up the credit card company and tell them it's been 30 days and you still haven't received the product.  The company either has to prove it shipped it or they have to immediately issue you a refund.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Lemme guess, the 75 Virgins Dating Service shirt, right?

7/22/2004 order right here. Still listed as pending. IIRC from another thread it was taking up to six weeks or so for people to get their shirts.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:11:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#9]
This may be an old subject, but I felt the update was important to the reputation of this
company:

After a two month wait the product arrived today.

Strange though, they never returned any emails and no phone contacts were ever possible.

oh well.......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top