Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 7:21:32 PM EDT
there was a boy who has a reading project and had to pick a book.  He just grabbed one off the shelf.  When asked by the teacher which one he chose he said, "the path to bushwater"  "WHAT!?"  the teacher said.  "Go to the principle's office NOW!!"  Not knowing quite what he did he went to the principles office.

"Your teacher is really upset, what did you do?" "I said Bushwater!"  The principle gasps and says, "WHAT!?  That's it!  You are suspended from school!"  

The kid goes home his mom asks how his day went.  "I got suspended for saying Bushwater!"  His mom gasps and says, "WHAT!?  go to your room right now!  Your father is going to have a talk with you!"

So the kid goes upstairs and a few hours later his dad comes up.  "Your mother is really upset.  What did you say?"  The kis says, "Promise on god and all you hold dear you won't get mad?"  "I swear!"  says dad.  "I got a book and called path to bushwater and--"  "WHAT!?"  says the dad.  "I said--"  "THAT'S IT!  you are out of this house young man!  You are going to live with your aunt!"

So his aunt comes to pick him up.  "What would get your dad so riled up that he would kick you out of the house?"  she says.  "SWEAR TO ME YOU WON'T GET MAD!!"  "I swear" she says.  "I don't know why everone is so mad, I just said Bushwater!"  "OUT OF MY CAR!!!"  he gets out, cryuing now and sleeps on a bench.  

A cop wakes him up.  "What are you doing sleeping on this bench?  You can't be more than 12!  Why don't you go sleep at home?"  "I got kicked out of my home"  "Well, I'm a cop!  Tell me what happened and I can help!"  The kid replies, "I don't know why everyone keeps getting so mad but all I said was Bushwater!"  "MY GOD!"  says the cop.  "You coming to talk to the judge!!!"  

The kid talks to the judge and the judge asks, "Why did you get sent here?  WHat did you do?"  "I just said bushwater!"  "I'M SENTENCING YOU TO 25 YEARS IN PRISON!!!"  The kid is really mad now.

25 years later he gets out.  "Finally I can find out what bushwater means!"  He dedicated the next few weeks to finding out what it means and he can't find out anywhere.  He goes to a bar.  "You look down."  says the bartender.  "What happened?"  "I just got outa prison."   so the bartender says, "what did you get sent there for?"  "I said bushwater!"  "Oh."  says the bartender.  "That.  Yeah, there's a fortune-teller down the street who can tell you what if means."  Bartender gives him a wooden coin.

Guy is 37 now and goes to the fortune-tellers.  She is an indian woman, smoking a peace pipe.  "there's a guy who gave me this coin and says you can tell me what bushwater means!"  "Let me see the coin, child...Ah, yes.  You will have to ask my husband downstairs."

So he goes and ask an indian man smoking a peace pipe what bushwater means.  "Let me have that wooden coin."  He gives the old man the coin and the man gives him a slip  of paper.  "Ask the man across the street."

So the guy is really exited and runs across the street and BAM!!!  A car hits him and kills him.  The moral of the story is:  Look both ways before crossing the street.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate jokes with irrelevent endings.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
great joke

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
hey, anyone wanna hear the Pink joke???
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Moderators!  Lock this guys account.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey Moderators!  Lock this guys account.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:42:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#8]
And you found that funny enough to type
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top