Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 6:50:20 PM EDT
Saiga 10 shotguns?

The ones that are currently "LEO ONLY", Configured like an AK, with the pistol grip and folding stock.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone will have to convert them and add US parts here because as an import, they are at the mercy of the Daddy Bush Ban.  Once reclassified as domestic, yes they could hit the market.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Someone will have to convert them and add US parts here because as an import, they are at the mercy of the Daddy Bush Ban.  Once reclassified as domestic, yes they could hit the market.  

So...basically, just like the SARs you can buy now...replace a certain number of parts, and you are gold.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, but the industry must develop.  The trigger, piston (I think), and stocks are different, so there's no current off the shelf US parts.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#4]
The pistol grip, buttstock, and fire control group (I think) are all AK standard stuff.  That should yeild the required 5 US parts...  I want one bad, it's going to be a freakin sweet shotgun, even if they don't offer for sale the 8 round mags (not sure on what classifies as a "high capacity" shotgun mag, I don't think they can import Russian "high caps" due to a import agreement with Russia).  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The pistol grip, buttstock, and fire control group (I think) are all AK standard stuff.  That should yeild the required 5 US parts...  I want one bad, it's going to be a freakin sweet shotgun, even if they don't offer for sale the 8 round mags (not sure on what classifies as a "high capacity" shotgun mag, I don't think they can import Russian "high caps" due to a import agreement with Russia).  

yeah but they can make them domesticly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top