Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 6:08:35 PM EDT
Anyone watching the Discovery Times channel on North Korea? What a bunch of psychotic freaks! Just like all of the fucking arabs, teaching the kids to hate America. Torturing citizens in concentration camps just for something thier great grandfather did. Hundreds of thousands of them. Also testing gases on those prisoners. Whole families at a time. Now going nuclear. Damn! I love this channel. They show a lot of stuff on the iraq war as well. Are we heading there next?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#1]
We've been on the edge with these people for 50 years. We still exchange fire regularly with them . I can't for the life of me figure out why we haven't just wiped them out.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#2]
NK hasn't been much of a conventional military thread for a good while. The problem is Seoul is within arty range of NK. Anything kicks off, SK economy goes into meltdown.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#3]
does not surprise me one bit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top