Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 6:01:20 PM EDT
He had Ben Stein on first and that man is a pretty smart dude. Then he had a chick on from Fox news named Michelle Malkin and she really impressed me. She's a tough one too and I must say a very attractive lady (she's at least part Asian despite her name). Needless to say, between Dennis and his mastery of words and those other two, they gave Kerry a real ass-ripping. Anyone catch it?

The show would have almost been perfect except his last guest was an asshat without a clue. But I suppose hearing the arguments from the left only helped reinforce the thoughts constructed in the first 3/4 of the show.

Dennis is the only thing I will even bother watching on CNBC. Seems he has come around a bit since his days on HBO. He certainly seems to feel the same about Bush v. Kerry as most of us do.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]
this is the first time you've heard of Michelle malkin?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:50:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It was mine.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats a bad pic of her.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thats a bad pic of her.

It works for me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Mee so hawny! Mee luv you long time!

Yummy!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:15:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I've met Malkin and she is way hotter in person...

This is her at a conference:  (God I hope this link works)

I was also Ben Stein's bitch for a few hours... had to carry his bag for him while he got swamped by people.  (He is incredibly intelligent and humble)

The joys of being in college and bringing/meeting speakers.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yes. I don't get Fox news in my subscription so I've never been exposed to her or her thoughts until tonight. While I would like to have it, I'm not paying an extra $100 to move up to the next package that contains it in order to get one channel I want. Packages suck huh? But it's that or nothing. Anyway, I just watch a few things here and there anyway. I prefer getting most of my news on here, plus you'll usually here it here first anyway.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#9]
You might want to check out her column on Jewish World Review. www.jewishworldreview.com/

Their lineup of conservative columnists is pretty impressive, Walther Williams, Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Ann Coulter, Mugger.  Even Nat Henthoff shows up , he's usually not considered a rightie but he can rip the new left a new one when he thinks they need it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:12:13 AM EDT
[#10]
You might want to check out Michelle's for more info, articles and her daily blog....
MichelleMalkin.com
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:46:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Dennis Miller is one of the few libs (former hopefully) who saw the light and changed rather than remaining blind to truth. He's one of the few libs I can respect.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:55:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes. I don't get Fox news in my subscription so I've never been exposed to her or her thoughts until tonight. While I would like to have it, I'm not paying an extra $100 to move up to the next package that contains it in order to get one channel I want. Packages suck huh? But it's that or nothing. Anyway, I just watch a few things here and there anyway. I prefer getting most of my news on here, plus you'll usually here it here first anyway.

Who do you have cable with?  Get Dish Network!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:14:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CH,
Most cable companies take "requests" for channels.  That's how I got FOX.  Just called them up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:24:04 AM EDT
[#14]
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/000418.htm

I don't know how to make this link hot, but she talks about the experience she had on Hardball and she refers to Chris Matthews as a neanderthal.  Great reporter.  Never heard of her before today.  But I love her already.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:19:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I never like Dennis Miller. He always reminded me of the snide, condecending little weasel in high school who always had some smart ass thing to say even when he wasn't part of the conversation. You'd have to reach over and slap him upside the head to make him shut up.

I will admit that he not as snide or condecending as he used to be.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:33:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:35:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:40:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:41:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I don't know how to make this link hot, but she talks about the experience she had on Hardball and she refers to Chris Matthews as a neanderthal.  Great reporter.  Never heard of her before today.  But I love her already.

That interview with Matthews was ajoke. He badgered her, and spoke over her, and grilled her as if he was judge and jury. Total f..ing asshole!

He was to have her for 2 segments -the second to discuss her book, but since she challenged him, and riled him so much, he asked her to leave during a commercial break

all you need to know about that fat-assed liberal shill, is that he was Tip Oneill's "boy". I cannot belive MSNBC would have such an asshole on the air. There is nothing at all about him that is objective, fair, or professional.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That interview with Matthews was ajoke. He badgered her, and spoke over her, and grilled her as if he was judge and jury. Total f..ing asshole!

He was to have her for 2 segments -the second to discuss her book, but since she challenged him, and riled him so much, he asked her to leave during a commercial break

all you need to know about that fat-assed liberal shill, is that he was Tip Oneill's "boy". I cannot belive MSNBC would have such an asshole on the air. There is nothing at all about him that is objective, fair, or professional.

+1 = Chris Mathews is an ass hat.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Dennis Miller is one of the few libs (former hopefully) who saw the light and changed rather than remaining blind to truth. He's one of the few libs I can respect.

Reportedly, he's still anti-gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top