Quoted:
HUH?

+1
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#3]
+2
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:10:46 PM EDT
[#4]
You'rre wrong...you never made sense from the get-go.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks,  I think you should be banned for making fun of me
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I say cut all the ads, the debates, etc. Just put boxing gloves on them and let them beat the hell out of each other for 12 rounds. I think ol' Dubya would take him in a fight no sweat.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Steps to making a meaningful post:

1. Think logically and coherently to formulate an idea and/or oppinion.

2. Type idea and/or oppinion in english, using proper grammar and spelling.

3. Re-read idea or oppinion to make sure your logical and coherent thought process got translated into a logical and coherent body of text when transferred from your brain, into your fingers, to the keyboard, and finally to your screen, before pressing the "Submit" button.

4. (Optional) Ignore steps 1-3 and type PIE, I like PIE!, IBTL, +1, What was the gun Al Pacino used in the movie Heat?, or any combination of the above and press "Submit".
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#8]
And how, It'd be my first PPV since tyson bit holyfield.

"Let's get it on"

Chris

Quoted:
I say cut all the ads, the debates, etc. Just put boxing gloves on them and let them beat the hell out of each other for 12 rounds. I think ol' Dubya would take him in a fight no sweat.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Steps to making a meaningful post:

1. Think logically and coherently to formulate an idea and/or oppinion.

2. Type idea and/or oppinion in english, using proper grammar and spelling.

3. Re-read idea or oppinion to make sure your logical and coherent thought process got translated into a logical and coherent body of text when transferred from your brain, into your fingers, to the keyboard, and finally to your screen, before pressing the "Submit" button.

4. (Optional) Ignore steps 1-3 and type PIE, I like PIE!, IBTL, +1, What was the gun Al Pacino used in the movie Heat?, or any combination of the above and press "Submit".

I think he chose step four.

WTF???  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top