Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 1:33:26 PM EDT
Somebody told me a Kerry spokeswoman called into local talk radio in Western North Carolina.

Started spewing BS about Kerry being in Vietnam but when the vets called in with questions she hung up.

Her superior suppsedly called back up and said they weren't prepared for taking questions!

CRC
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
"um yeah, we weren't prepared for telling the truth, we we'll make up some BS answeres and call you guys right back"
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Now that is priceless if true. And from what I have seen of the Kerry campaign, I have no doubts that it is!

Thanks for sharing that. I suppose this spokeswoman wasn't prepared for knowledgeable people to call her on her bullshit. Well done vets! I salute you again. You served us once, now you're serving us again.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Well since my mom told me you can  relax about it's authenticity.

I think the station name is 570 am

CRC
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]
A local radio personality in Lexington named Lee Cruse was giving Kerry and the dems a particularly great ass ripping today as well. Seems as if this has been a bad day for them nationwide. I listen to 630 AM WLAP in the afternoons when I can. Getting Rush first, then Lee is great enjoyment. I wish some station in my area carried Laura Ingraham and Michael Savage though. That Laura is a hottie! And, she's smart as hell too.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:57:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

CRC

That would be Matt Mattans show then. he walks the "independant: walk on his show but his listeners are mostly very right leaning. I wish I was hoem to hear that I would have laughed my ass off.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

CRC

AM 570 is a station frequency (57kHz, if I'm not mistaken, but I probably am). Around here, it's WTNT. WTNT doesn't have the power to broadcast even to Richmond, so around Richmond there's another AM 570, and then thousands more all across the nation.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Correction... WWNC is the station.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#9]
All the Dems can do is go on the radio and shout their talking points.  Been hearing it a lot the last two weeks.  You find out how dumb so many of their party operatives really are.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#10]
okay, someone hook up this fellow VRWC-member with a transcript / recording of this - gotta hear it, gotta spread it around.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CRC

That would be Matt Mattans show then. he walks the "independant: walk on his show but his listeners are mostly very right leaning. I wish I was hoem to hear that I would have laughed my ass off.

I wish I was at home to hear it also.
<------------------------
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
... I wish some station in my area carried Laura Ingraham and Michael Savage though. That Laura is a hottie! And, she's smart as hell too.

They are both on XM 166 - no Lee or Rush on XM, though.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top