Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2001 8:38:00 PM EDT
After my wife got home from aerobics we went shooting for a couple of hours until it got dark. We shot on our impomptu desert range at 100 yards with claypigeons as targets. Each of us ended up shooting through our ar's, fal's, bar .338, mas .308, ak's, hk's and beretta's. A very relaxing evening. How about everyone else??
[uzi]
idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I took the radiator out of my wifes 4 runner.
There went my shooting time.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Our three new Colt lightweight match A2 uppers arrived late and I placed them on my kids and wife’s AR’s. This Saturday we will break them in a little.

It’s still 90+ and I just got back from taking the wife and kids out for ice cream.

THISISME
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#3]
They just put up some new signal lights here so I went to count how many LEDs are in each lamp. It was kind of difficult because I kept losing count when the light changed.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:41:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got home so nothing yet.  After I have dinner I plan on chasing my wife around the bed few times.  Should be fun since I just injured my knee again this weekend playing soccer and is about the size of a grapefruit.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:41:34 PM EDT
[#5]
admired my LEGP rifle that finally came in...
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Dropped off BDU's at the dry cleaners and got my hair cut... Wanted to look around town for a new upper but ran out of time... the hockey game came on!
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Replace alternator in room mate's 96 Saturn.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm @ work, guarding the Nuke plant against terrorists...foreign and domestic...bored and not so bored.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:56:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
They just put up some new signal lights here so I went to count how many LEDs are in each lamp. It was kind of difficult because I kept losing count when the light changed.
View Quote

Intersection of Broadway and Houston Ave. in Macon,Ga. southbound lane, RED = 84 YELLOW = 85 GREEN = 83 , strange how they all differed. [BD]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 2:26:51 AM EDT
[#10]
I got in the floor and played with the kids.  Thats what its all about.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I got in the floor and played with the kids.  Thats what its all about.
View Quote

you keep your kids in the floor! GOD your a sicko [BD]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Worked.  Drove a couple hundred miles moving freight around and went home.  Saw alot of deer, but that's about it.

Ross
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Its pouring down the rain here, thunder and a little bit of lightning too. That rules out most outdoor activities.

I might head out to the shop and get my new 1911 out of layaway. That would make for a good friday night. [pistol]
- bricklayer
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Just got off work on my half-a-day. Going to read the new Maxim that just came in. Trying not to leave the ship to go see "The Animal", cause I want to save some money and pay my bills off.

Come on AR-15.com; keep me interested enough so I don't blow the first of the months check.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Still "at work", but goofing off in here.  When I get home I'll finish loading some 6.5x55 ammo for a trip to the range on Saturday. (The AR goes too, but that ammo is already finished.)

[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:38:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I went and saw [b]BUCK CHERRY[/b] last night, one of the most badass shows I've seen in a while even though I'm into more mellow music i did a whole lot of jumpin n slammin around.

Tonight, goin' huntin' for bearded clam :)

and [b]KPEL308[/b] just a warning but you might reconsider posting your mobile email address publicly, our alphapagers have email and a guy up here did the same thing on a forum and the automated-email-huntin-web-spiders picked it up and he got pages every ten minutes that were advertisements "run your own business", "make 50k weekly boofing your dad", "pass this along to at least 10 people" he had to change the number.

Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Got the night off.Spent afternoon shooting AR + 1911.Reloading through the evening.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Still at my day job out here on the left coast. Leaving soon to go pick up flight suits from the sewing shop (Drill this weekend). Will go to my computer school and teach for about 3 hours then go home and pack for Guard. Raining, well, more like misting here in Vancouver WA so I am not feeling too bad about not being able to get outside [:0]

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#23]
had dinner with some friends at a pizza joint, went to home depot to pick up an ladder.  watched the last half of starship troopers while blue tapping a rifle that i am now painting desert camo.....oh and looked longingly at a picure of a steyr ssg 69 as my next gun purchase.

steve
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#24]
1. sighted in my Oly for tomorrows 3 gun match.

2 GOT SOME!!!!  ( sorry Imbroligo!!)

life does not get any better!!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Just now cleaning the AR's and the M1A from shooting on Wed. with AR308and223 at KCR. So I have Fox News on and a cold Bud for me and some Break Free for my girls.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Got off work, drank a beer, sat on the deck and hit a joint a few times, went inside and took 1/2 tab of one of my wife's migrane medicine thingys, got some more beer, turned on some cool tunes, and now I'm staring at this lighted box in front of me.

Feel OK though.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#28]
I hung out here. Is that so bad?

Most nights are spent the same, at home with the wife. I actually enjoy it.

Tomorrow however,
lot's and lot's and lot's
of shooting.
Me and a my shooting buddy will be busting out all the cool stuff (prebans, FALs, etc.). Can't wait!
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Well....I just got done with a run-in with an irate soccer mom.

I was walking my dog in the park we go to, and was about to leave when lil' Ms.Minivan came charging up to me, obviously quite irritable.

Before I could say "Hi", she unloads on me and tells me how her lil' soccer brats were tired of stepping in MY dogs shit! I informed her of the fact that I clean up my dogs rose smelling poop EVERY time he takes a dump at the park. She apparently didn't notice the small plastic bag I was carrying at my side. She said "You're a liar! You are a liar!"

I then offered the bag, at close range for her personal examination. I said "What exactly do YOU think THIS is?" "Or maybe I took the dump and cleaned up after myself, I just love crapping in public parks right on the lawn." "No" I said....this time it was the dog."

Can you imagine the poor sap who rolls over every morning and wakes up to THAT? No thanks.

My night time activities should be a little more enjoyable. But don't get me wrong, debating on the contents of my doo doo bag with irate soccer moms is one of my favorite things.

Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Still "at work", but goofing off in here.  When I get home I'll finish loading some 6.5x55 ammo for a trip to the range on Saturday. (The AR goes too, but that ammo is already finished.)

[sniper]
View Quote

Dang, KB, that is exactly what I'm gonna do. Gotta work up a good 600 yard load for the Swede (it don't like Varget for some reason).
Also gonna try some Vihtavouri in the space gun.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Mounted a 4X scope on my AR flat top with the Ciener .22 conversion, walked out on my deck and sighted it it in on the steel targets hanging from some trees 35 yards out.

Oh, did I mention I live in the CA and in my neighborhood this is NOT unusual and NOBODY calls the cops. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#32]
The wife and I together with the kids went to watch a movie at the $1.50 moviehouse.

Had a hell of a time!
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:47:52 PM EDT
[#33]
1)Got home took a nap for about an hour.

2)Went to the gym to futz around and relieve stress.

3)cruised the web looking for jobs. Revamped resume.

4)Made dinner.

5)Cruise this site.

6)Answer this post.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#34]
[sex]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#35]
1. Fondled LEGP.

2. Loaded up some .22 Hornet.

3. Fondled LEGP.

4. Finished repairing Stevens Visible Loader.

5. Fondled LEGP.

COLTSHORTY

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#36]
I came home watched Space Cowboys with Clint Eastwood, not that great of a flick but it killed the time I needed to kill till I could go and pick up one of the sweetest looking damn rifles you ever have seen.  The new LEGP rifle.

I can't think of too many better thing to do on a Friday night except going and shooting this beauty.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 8:07:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Went to the bank and yanked out $900 for the gunshow tomarrow.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#38]
M4 had to bring up soccer moms!  Arrgghh!  I got to see a particularly stupid one in action today.  I was waiting at a red light (diligently counting the dots in it) and she turned off of a side street into the center lane but could'nt make it all the way due to lack of room so her minivan ass was stuck about 6 feet out into the opposite lane forcing traffic to stop until the light turned gree and she could complete her turn.  Then she made an immediate left at the intersection and then bulled her way across 2 lanes of traffic in a space of about 50 yards to make she didn't miss her right turn onto the northbound on ramp.  As she cut in front of me my worst fears were confirmed by her license plate cover which said "Worlds Best Soccer Mom" [:(!]

Hey, who ever designs these icons needs to make one of a soccer ball with hair that can be our iconic "soccer mom."  I'm sure she would die a thousand deaths at least on this website over the next few months.

Besides that....I got a ticket to go to the right coast end of June (a visit to Gun Parts) and picked up a new dremel tool at Wally World to fix up an 03 receiver I just sucessfully salvaged from a drill rifle.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#39]
1) Bought two C-Kay 30 rnd mags
2) Noticed an HK93 behind the counter as I was leaving....bought that too!

Think I'll go sell myself on the corner tonight to pay for it. :)
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:33:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh Oh.....another stint of $5.00 blow jobs in the mens room at the local Greyhound bus station? Come on man....ever hear of lay-a-way??
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:38:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Steins and Stogies...this is a summer tradition we have. About sunset on the last workday of the week we buy a microbrew, a cigar and head to the lake for a serious B.S. session. [beer]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Stained deck till the sun went down:-(
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 7:45:17 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm just trying to lure you back,M4. I miss you.

[-!-!-]
CS

Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh Oh.....another stint of $5.00 blow jobs in the mens room at the local Greyhound bus station? Come on man....ever hear of lay-a-way??
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 8:28:31 AM EDT
[#44]
hmmm... worked 5-5 yesterday, went and got sloshed, lit fireworks off at friends houses(god i love 1/4 sticks, arieal bombs, and CO2 crackers), went coon bashing, stuffed a possum in a buds mail box, went home and passed out round 1 am. worked 5-10 thismorning, and just got on the 'puter now.  geeze to think, ill be of legal age in oct. what fun will it be then???
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Went to see Cyril and Ivan Neville at Antone's.  Stayed out way too late.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:10:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Last nite me and my friends harassed some gang members who were walking around across the street.  It was pretty funny cause they were walking with there girlfriends.  We kept yelling slut out the window as they walked by and we thought they were gonna try to run up in the house, but we probably could have kicked there asses because it was 5 of us and 2 of them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#47]
I was playing guardian of the community, while you slept.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#48]
I was looking forward to a lil' of this...
[sex]

But my plans were shot, and I only ended up doing this...
[smash]

After work tomorrow, I plan on doing a little of this...
[sniper]

And unfortunately going back home to do this again...
[smash]

I need a woman.
Jewbroni~
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top