Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 6:42:36 AM EDT
I looked on the calculator.
It looks like .08 legally intoxicated. 6 beers in on hour for a 240# person.

so How drunk (BAC) do you have to be to pass out?

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Depnds on what alcohol was drank, your tolerance, and your body weight...and maybe even more factors.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:47:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm starting now, but if I succeed, I won't be able to get back to you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#3]
It also depends on how tired you already are.  I went out to dinner on Saturday night, and had to have my date drive home because I had been up since 5, with only 5 hours sleep for several nights before.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Depends on tolerance. I'm pretty close to passing out at about a .27 BAC.  I know Hobos that walk around just fine at about a .41 BAC
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:24:52 AM EDT
[#5]
i'll do an experiment at gunstock

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#6]
On a different note, I have a question about RAM and random access memory.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I had the pleasure (or displeasure?) of seeing a drunk once who blew a .31 who was up trying to walk around. A state trooper found him passed out in his car on a night when temps were down in the 0 degrees F range. Had he not happened across him, he would have likely died that night.

Anyway, while he was awaiting the BA, the guy kept begging to use the restroom. So the trooper finally alllowed him in there but he had to keep the door open so he could be observed. Before anyone could react this idiot turns the water on full blast, grabs a bottle of that liquid anti-bacterial soap, sticks his head under the faucet and starts pumping that soap down his throat! The trooper wasn't too fast to react (nor was I), as I suppose we were a bit baffled by this idiot.

Needless to say, he had to wait another 20 minutes for his test, but he still blew a .31. But I think he ended up having to spend the night at the hospital. This guy has to get my all time ass clown award. This was also one of the funniest things I saw while I was a reserve deputy. I suppose he thought the soap would lower his BAC or something. Or maybe he just had being drunk confused with the use of profanity and washing your mouth out with soap and was punishing himself? LOL.

-CH
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
i'll do an experiment at gunstock

Gotta love the guy.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top