Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 2:15:48 AM EDT
Ok, I know this is a pretty lame question for a weapons related forum but.............

I just watched a video from a band called "Maroon 5", (I've never heard of them either), anyway the girl in the video is an actress (the older gal) that has played in several movies. For the life of me I cannot remember her name or what movies she has played in.

You guys on this board truly know everything, so this is why I ask. It is a stupid little annoyance that is bothering me..........like the time I wondered why I had never seen Cashews in their shell...............

If any of you know who this gal is, please let me know.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:29:55 AM EDT
[#1]
In the video 'She Will Be Loved' its John Travolta's wife.
In 'This Love', its the lead singer's girlfriend.
'She Will Be Loved' is the current single getting all the air time, but 'This Love' is still on occasionally.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:39:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
In the video 'She Will Be Loved' its John Travolta's wife.

Kharn

And that is..............................................................................cuz I'm tooooooooooo lazy to search!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:42:57 AM EDT
[#3]
ummm could it be Kelly Preston?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:46:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
ummm could it be Kelly Preston?

See, I thought you guys knew everything......It has been confirmed!!  

Thanks!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top