Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 1:51:40 AM EDT
Drudge:

JANET JACKSON:  BUSH WHITE HOUSE USED MY BOOB TO DISTRACT FROM IRAQ

Janet Jackson now claims that her "Nipplegate" Super Bowl incident was used by the Bush administration to distract people from the war in Iraq!

Mike Slezak, managing editor of GENRE magazine, tells DRUDGE he has set the provocative Jackson interview for October's issue.

Developing...

Worthless cunt.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:54:05 AM EDT
[#1]
What a revelation...better vote for Kerry now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:55:19 AM EDT
[#2]
And the boob looked like it was rode hard and put away wet...!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:22:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Yet another pussy refusing to take responsibility for his/her own actions and blaming the aftermath on Bush.

What's next? Somebody going to blame GW for outing NJ Gov McGreevey? For Hurricane Charlie? Sun spots? Spilled milk?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:25:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Distract?  As in to draw attention away from? Is that the best they could do?  If Janet's boob was really some aide's idea of a distraction, they are no doubt unemployed now.

I think the dems are grasping at anything now.  They appear desperate.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:33:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Janet, welcome to Irrelevant City, population: you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:45:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yet another pussy refusing to take responsibility for his/her own actions and blaming the aftermath on Bush.

What's next? Somebody going to blame GW for outing NJ Gov McGreevey? For Hurricane Charlie? Sun spots? Spilled milk?

There fixed it for you, Hurricane Charlie was credited to GW in a DU'ers thread, I'll have to find it, it was actually funny as hell
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:45:41 AM EDT
[#7]
It was a publicity stunt by a has-been almost famous entertainer that got her recording contracts due to her weirdo brother. Sad thing is that the only thing that is remembered from that Super Bowl is that split second and not a season long striving of two teams to overcome setbacks, losses, and adversaties to reach the pinnacle of their profession.

wganz

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:55:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I think she greatly overestimates the significance of her anatomy.

Janet who?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:05:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:43:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yup...

Did you here the latest news Kerry came out and made a statement about the two hurricanes that came through Florida.  He said he questions the timing of these two storms he became even more suspicious when one of them named started with a B and the other started with a C he said this is all politics from the Bush and Cheney team trying to scare people .

He thinks his brother Jeb is also behind this and wants a full investigation into hurricane fraud .  He said since Florida is such a key battleground state that by Jeb calling for a state of emergency that George W.  will come to the rescue and steal the votes again .  He said if he was President he will build a hurricane defense system to protect our country and save our trees from destruction it is just another way he is more environmentally safer than Bush and it is also another way Bush is taking away from the middle class and giving to the rich knowing the middle class family will have to spend money to board up their houses and purchase other necessities something the rich doesn't have to spend as much since they all have vacation homes in other parts of the country .  

I just thought you may not have heard this so I passed it on to you .  

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:53:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:54:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:33:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup...

Did you here the latest news Kerry came out and made a statement about the two hurricanes that came through Florida.  He said he questions the timing of these two storms he became even more suspicious when one of them named started with a B and the other started with a C he said this is all politics from the Bush and Cheney team trying to scare people .

He thinks his brother Jeb is also behind this and wants a full investigation into hurricane fraud .  He said since Florida is such a key battleground state that by Jeb calling for a state of emergency that George W.  will come to the rescue and steal the votes again .  He said if he was President he will build a hurricane defense system to protect our country and save our trees from destruction it is just another way he is more environmentally safer than Bush and it is also another way Bush is taking away from the middle class and giving to the rich knowing the middle class family will have to spend money to board up their houses and purchase other necessities something the rich doesn't have to spend as much since they all have vacation homes in other parts of the country .  

I just thought you may not have heard this so I passed it on to you .  

And Haliburton has been given a no-bid contract to rebuild Florida!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:41:04 AM EDT
[#14]
wow, some people are really not all there....
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:42:45 AM EDT
[#15]
WAAAAHHH  IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT!!!

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:00:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Drudge:

JANET JACKSON:  BUSH WHITE HOUSE USED MY BOOB TO DISTRACT FROM IRAQ

Janet Jackson now claims that her "Nipplegate" Super Bowl incident was used by the Bush administration to distract people from the war in Iraq!

Mike Slezak, managing editor of GENRE magazine, tells DRUDGE he has set the provocative Jackson interview for October's issue.

Developing...

Worthless cunt.

Mike Sleazebag, managing editor of GENRE magazine
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:06:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Bush spin doctors must suck harder than Jenna Jameson.......

if I were a Bush spin doctor and wanted to distract the American public with someone's breasts/nipples, it sure as hell wouldn't be hers!  Amazing, truly amazing, the amount of mileage that breast looked like it had gone through.

@ Bush: Please, hire me as a spin doctor and I'll find you some high quality breasts/nipples..... lots of distraction, guaranteed.  Maybe even get you a well-publicized hummer in the Oval Office.  I promise it won't be with some fat cow, though.  I'm all about the high quality poon.

Sheesh.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Looks like janet is trying to get some more mileage out of her already VERY HIGH MILEAGE tit.  Yuck.    I wonder what a person like that does when nobody cares about her or her 'music' anymore?  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#19]
You're kidding right?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:34:56 AM EDT
[#21]
You have GOT to be kidding.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#22]
If I recall, it was a very UGLY breast.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:37:37 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Looks like janet is trying to get some more mileage out of her already VERY HIGH MILEAGE tit.  Yuck.    I wonder what a person like that does when nobody cares about her or her 'music' anymore?  

When your career is ready for the scrap heap, I guess you grasp at anything to try to salvage it.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Maybe it's not Bush's fault.

/tin foil hat
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When your career is ready for the scrap heap, I guess you grasp at anything to try to salvage it.

Good point.  She IS almost  forty, which is considered "old" by pop music standards.  Guess she's trying to get people to talk about her tits as long as possible before everyone realizes how washed-up she really is.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

All true, btw I'm sure we've all seen better.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top