Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2004 9:57:49 AM EDT
My Fiances cousin is having his Barmitzvah (sp.) and I was wondering do I get him a Barmitzvah card or a birthday card or both?

So which card?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Membership card to the NRA & JPFO !
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:00:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#3]
definitely bar mitzvah card....
something about  turning into a man.
hold off on the bikini cards!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:03:53 AM EDT
[#4]
It'd be "Happy Birthday" on turning 13, and "Congratulations" on your bar-mitzvah.

Different events, and nt the same date, usually.

BTW, the bar-mitzvah usually necessitates a gift, separate from the b-day, though if you don't know him, the b-day gift would be optional.

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:05:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It'd be "Happy Birthday" on turning 13, and "Congratulations" on your bar-mitzvah.

BTW, the bar-mitzvah usually necessitates a gift, separate from the b-day, though if you don't know him, the b-day gift would be optional.

Enjoy!

i say go with this idea
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Enjoy!

i say go with this idea

Yup...as a member of the Kosher Nostra I know this is the way to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top