Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/22/2004 12:06:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, when the penis is first inserted into the vaginal canal.

However, she can be VERY sexually active before that.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:09:23 AM EDT
[#2]
When a 'man stick' breaks the plane...
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:12:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When a 'man stick' breaks the plane...

When the first chip enters the dip....

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Assume that after they are about 13-14, they arent anymore
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:13:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

No matter how slight?

What if the hymen stays intact?

Well...technically she still would be....but I think there is more to your question.

The why this question is being asked my be the real issue.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:17:34 AM EDT
[#7]
It is my understanding that the hyman can be broken while riding a bicycle...

I think it boils down do penetration just like a boy..The minute he puts it in, he is no longer a virgin... So, when a penis is entered into her vagina, she is no longer a virgin...
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What EXACTLY constitutes losing your virginity, for a girl?

Why dont you take this happy horse shit question over to the womens shooters forum?
or are you scared?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:18:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:19:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Curiosity,  a question my fiancee and I were talking about earlier.  She says any penetration, I say breaking the hymen or at least if you would have if it is not there.

Dude....You should know by now they're ALWAYS right.....
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:22:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Curiosity,  a question my fiancee and I were talking about earlier.  She says any penetration, I say breaking the hymen or at least if you would have if it is not there.

So a young lady that rides horses for example, likes to gallop and takes a pounding in her genital area, the hyman may break....

Is she now no longer a virgin? Even if she does like the way it feels
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:22:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:23:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:24:47 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

That is a WHOLE NOTHER thread.  But yes you are right.  I just learned it again tonight.

You will learn it again...and again....and again...and again..

Isn't it amazing what we put up with for sex.  

You will say this again...and again...and again...and again.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:25:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

No matter how slight?

What if the hymen stays intact because it doesn't go that far?

I agree with SGatr15 on a technical level, the second part of you question is a moral one that I can not answer for you. I can however express my opinion; If I rubed the head up and down against the vulva, I would not consider the woman to be a virgen anymore. Sex fluids are mixed, pregnacy is possoble, virginity is not.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:25:39 AM EDT
[#17]
When the Peter enters the Pie, shes used goods. how is that for a definition?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:33:35 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm aroused.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:35:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm aroused.

Wow, I hope i never get old enough that thats this big a deal
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:40:19 AM EDT
[#21]
You'll notice them walking a little differently.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:41:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You'll notice them walking a little differently.

Kind of off topic but it reminds me of a line from Bad Santa: "You ain't gonna shit right for a week"!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:21:11 AM EDT
[#23]
this thread is worthless without pics.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:30:49 AM EDT
[#24]
The first girl I had sex with was a virgin, yet I wasn't the one to break her hymen.  It was broken years before from her use of tampons.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:36:04 AM EDT
[#25]
I remember watching a daytime talkshow (hey I was an inpatient in the hospital, okay) about a trend of very religious girls letting their boyfriends stick it in the poop-chute all they want, because that way they would stay virgins.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:37:59 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I remember watching a daytime talkshow (hey I was an inpatient in the hospital, okay) about a trend of very religious girls letting their boyfriends stick it in the poop-chute all they want, because that way they would stay virgins.

like this

the sites a joke if you didnt guess
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:17:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Well, if we are talking technical, I would say virginity is lost the first time they experience intercourse. But in the days of AIDS and other STD's, the definition must be broader. Therefore, sex is (and virginity lost) anytime a sexual act of any type that includes exchange or exposure to bodily fluids takes place, which includes vaginal intercourse, anal, oral or whatever. This might leave out wrapping your finger in Saran Wrap and giving it hell or letting her whack you off or something. But hell, the intent is still the same. Even though it may not be traditional sex, if a second party gives you an orgasm, it's sex just the same.

Therefore my personal definition of what sex is and what a virgin is goes like this: If she's had a penis in her vagina, rectum, mouth; if she's whacked a guy off or had someone rub on her love nugget with the intent of getting her off, if she's had someone use a toy on her, etc.

In other words, if she's done more that simply kiss a guy,  have some dude (or dudette) rub on her boobs, or masturbate in my mind she's experienced, at least as far as I am concerned.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:42:33 AM EDT
[#28]
I consider them virgins until the first time they have that shit eating grin from an orgasm.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:54:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The first girl I had sex with was a virgin, yet I wasn't the one to break her hymen.  It was broken years before from her use of tampons.

Yah, and I have a bridge for sale in New York City...
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:30:48 AM EDT
[#30]
I knew one girl who tried to convince me that as long as you don't ejaculate inside her, that you can both maintain your virginity.

I didn't believe it but went along with her anyway.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:36:32 AM EDT
[#31]
I believe there's a surgeon now that can "rehymezine" girls.

Don't know it that's the term he uses, but he's apparently making good money.

Sorry, no link - but I heard it on a news story a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:45:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:53:16 AM EDT
[#33]
A doctor can also add a stitch or two after childbirth to tighten up the loosey.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:06:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Tagged to see where this ends up
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:23:59 AM EDT
[#35]
In the muslim world its when a guy looks at her.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:36:41 AM EDT
[#36]
No matter what she said....I DIDN'T DO IT!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#37]
As long as she doesn't inhale
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

this
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:48:13 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I believe there's a surgeon now that can "rehymezine" girls.

Don't know it that's the term he uses, but he's apparently making good money.

Sorry, no link - but I heard it on a news story a few weeks ago.

It's generally done to people who were raped or sexually abused and it's done as a kind of psychological therapy.. I don't completely get it, but then again I'm not a woman.

As for when a girl is no longer a virgin - when a penis enters her vagina. Plain and simple.

Though the "technical virgins" (stick it in her pooper) are stupid beyond belief, IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:43:49 PM EDT
[#40]
One of my friends used to date a girl who wished to remain 'pure' until marriage. She wouldn't have vaginal intercourse with him, but would let him tear the back door up all the time (no lie).

Now, she may indeed have still had her hymen intact on her honeymoon night (provided she did not have any previous horseback or bicycle riding 'incident' as discussed), but I doubt you hear her it if she broke wind in a quiet room. I wouldn't consider her 'virginal' material by any stretch of the imagination.

(Yes, this IS a true story).

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier post. Looks like Raulin may have heard the 'dirt' on this one too.

posted by Raulin:

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I guess they think sodomy is ok, as long as they are still a virgin
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess they think sodomy is ok, as long as they are still a virgin

Exactly. Screwed up isn't it? Not even funny in a sick and twisted way. It's about deception which is why I think it is just plain sad.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
One of my friends used to date a girl who wished to remain 'pure' until marriage. She wouldn't have vaginal intercourse with him, but would let him tear the back door up all the time (no lie).

Now, she may indeed have still had her hymen intact on her honeymoon night (provided she did not have any previous horseback or bicycle riding 'incident' as discussed), but I doubt you hear her it if she broke wind in a quiet room. I wouldn't consider her 'virginal' material by any stretch of the imagination.

(Yes, this IS a true story).

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier post. Looks like Raulin may have heard the 'dirt' on this one too.

posted by Raulin:

[badsanta]"you ain't gonna shit right for a week"[/badsanta]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Sweeeeet!

Actually, that ain't so new.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Your a MOD.What are you like 12 or something?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Okay...I will put it a way you all will understand....

If your hand was a female......she would not be a virgin!

MT
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#47]
All I know is they apparently become whores as soon as it happens.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yah, and I have a bridge for sale in New York City...

You might want to read up on womans physiology before showing your ignorance.

Not all women are born with hymens, and hymens can break without women knowing it. Strenuous activities, such as bicycle riding, horseback riding, stretching, or dancing, can cause the hymen to break.  Also, inserting objects into the vagina, like tampons or dildos, can break the hymen.  It doesn't magically stay intact until a penis is inserted.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top