Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 8:33:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn now the morons have to update their conspiracy charge chart to show that this is the proof the Swift Boat Vets are run by Bush/Cheney 2004.

That was a stupid thing for him to do that's for sure, and cutting him loose right away awas the only thing to be done.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Was he a Kerry mole?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#3]
The truth is leaking out ---
we are so screwed fellows. What are we going to counter with ??

Damn the Swift Boot lies, damn them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#4]
www.swiftvets.com/

** Fixed the LINK
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#5]

It doesn't change the essential truth of Kerry's service in Vietnam, which hopefully has reached enough people by now to make a serious difference come election day.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Aaaaaaahhhhh! The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Shut up, sit down, and enjoy the ride. You yap your flapper too much...and it's always negative, to boot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#7]
no big deal
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:02:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I like the ad.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The Sky if Falling!!! The Sky is Falling!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#10]
After all, its still a open question that that part of the Campaign Finance Act is Constitutional.  The Supreme Court only said that they would not quash it prior to seeing a real case when they heard it last time.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

grab hold of this triviality and hold tight cy,it may be all you have.remember how many sworn deposition the swifties have in their arsenal,ignore all these and latch onto your slim chances.kerry is a fraud,not only that but, like his comrade fonda,a treasonous one responsible for the deaths and further torture of fellow vets.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
no big deal

+1
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

ARFCOM wonders.........What windmill will cyanide be jousting after GWB is elected yet again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:11:27 AM EDT
[#14]
See the Kerry campaign's position on communicating with the 527 groups.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/8/22/83651.shtml
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:12:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ARFCOM wonders.........What windmill will cyanide be jousting after GWB is elected yet again.

Whatever happens whichever way it goes I will be glad it is over.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#16]
cy,you are just as interested in this election as the rest of us.you are downplaying your interests so you can act disinterested if/when you lose.in my book that is cowardly.just come clean and stand up for your misguided beliefs,at least show the courage of your convictions.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:25:30 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
cy,you are just as interested in this election as the rest of us.you are downplaying your interests so you can act disinterested if/when you lose.in my book that is cowardly.just come clean and stand up for your misguided beliefs,at least show the courage of your convictions.

I have  -- I really am a Bush man -- like my friend garandman says (and he is real Bush gung ho -- )"I will hold my nose when I vote for Bush, but I will vote for him".

I also like people to have real facts -- facts -- about a man who will guide this country throughout the most turbulent time in its history -- the war on terrorism. It is expected to last 50 years maybe more, maybe forever, maybe in the streets of the USA ?

We need facts not rhetoric, bullshit, mudsling.

I refuse to jump on anyones bandwagon -- so should you, yes Kerry is an ass, but he is a vet, a decorated vet. Somethings you can not take away from a man. And Bush is a turd for not condemning it, oh he will when it is too late for it to be righteous.

So I have come clean --- go Bush  

"said with the proper amount of emotion"
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:31:22 AM EDT
[#18]
as i said in an earlier post to you,just because he is a vet does not make him unable to do wrong.other veterans were harmed by his actions,not helped.so,by definition,he was a detriment to our efforts in vietnam,and future actions.at first,i gave him credit and respect for his service.since,like many americans are doing daily now,i have heard from many vets who served with him.their stories have revealed what a scumbag kerry is.he would have been better served to have stayed far from the military.i think it will be his undoing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

At this point the truth can only be known by those that were there.  Unfortunately,  even the truth of the situation as they know it, is clouded with thirty years of living,  the fog of time is not forgiving, perceptions change.  

Personally I like the use of dirty tricks by republicans, the democrats have specialized in dirty tricks since kennedy and johnson.  Might as well even the playing field.

As far as countering this I would play my ace which is what the swift boat guys have done:

Is it not true that kerry met with the North Vietnamese?
Is it not true that he was still a commisioned officer in the United States Navy?

If the above statements are true I play my Ace:

trea·son    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (trzn)
n.
Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
A betrayal of trust or confidence.

If he commited a treasonous act then wouldn't he be a:

trai·tor    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (trtr)
n.
One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

I believe that he is a traitor plus a f'n pussy,  therefore he doen't have any business being president.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:58:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Cyanide is just interested in a Communist Govt.. or rather, his ultimate plan for a Govt system would be something that is exactly like Communism in every way, but he calls it something else. (from chat)
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:04:38 AM EDT
[#24]
And on the other hand.......?

Sunday, Aug. 22, 2004 8:33 a.m. EDT

Kerry Campaign Won't Fire MoveOn Staffer

The Kerry campaign is gloating this weekend over the resignation of Bush Cheney volunteer, former Vietnam War POW Ken Cordier, who's featured in the latest Swiftboat ad - saying it proves illegal coordination between the Swiftvets' 527 group and the official Bush campaign.

But Kerry has no plans to fire Zach Exley, a key campaign staffer who served as the organizing director for MoveOn.org throughout the presidential primaries.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
And on the other hand.......?

Sunday, Aug. 22, 2004 8:33 a.m. EDT

Kerry Campaign Won't Fire MoveOn Staffer

The Kerry campaign is gloating this weekend over the resignation of Bush Cheney volunteer, former Vietnam War POW Ken Cordier, who's featured in the latest Swiftboat ad - saying it proves illegal coordination between the Swiftvets' 527 group and the official Bush campaign.

But Kerry has no plans to fire Zach Exley, a key campaign staffer who served as the organizing director for MoveOn.org throughout the presidential primaries.

shocking.the double standards of the left never cease.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#26]
That Kerry won't address the charges (rather shooting the messengers & attacking Bush instead) proves that he is a coward when it comes to answering a straight question. What he may or may not have done in Vietnam is arguable, what he is doing now is not. Right now, John Kerry is a coward, who can't answer a charge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top