Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 7:20:53 PM EDT
Ok, got the pellet rifles Thursday and Friday.  Took them to the range today and sighted them in.  The Kraut rifles are fantastic!!!  Only took a couple minutes to sight them in and I was drilling pellets through the same hole at 10m.  I didn't even adjust the stock or trigger yet, but I may do that someday.  I truly believe it when they say these are Olympic class rifles.

The Russian rifles are definitely not as fancy, but they can shoot too.  Took awhile longer to get one of them sighted in because the front sight was loose.  I'd think I'd get it zeroed and then the next shot would be wild.  Once I tightened up the front sight, it shot like a dream.  Took about 3 shots to zero after that.  For third of the cost of the German rifles, these will definitely suffice.  I just hope they last a few years without any glitches.

Never did get a reply from the kid who said my email was "soliciting hate" towards him.  Didn't really expect a reply, but it sure would have been fun to string him along awhile.  Oh well.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top