Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2004 6:34:42 PM EDT
Mine:  "Now, this here is a shotgun which means I really don't even have to aim."    -Reno 911

-J
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:40:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Jamie : [Josey and the kid are waiting on the Redlegs to cross the river] They're comin', Josie.
[Josie pulls a Sharps rifle from his horse]

Carpetbagger : Surely you don't think you can kill all those men by yourself. Oh no, Mr. Josie Wales; there's such a thing in this country called justice!

Josey Wales : Well, Mr. Carpetbagger. We have a thing in this country called the Missouri boat ride.
[shoots the rope hauling the ferry across the river]

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#2]
"You'll put your eye out kid".

-HS
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#3]
"This is my rifle this is my gun, this is for fighting this is for fun"
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]

"Now, the so-called assault weapons ban - weak and evadable as it is - is due to expire. This will make it possible for gunmakers to return their products to their full monty of killing power: more bullets per clip, more thrust per squeeze."
~ Some idiot journalist,
March 4, 2004.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
"this is the AK-47 assault rifle, the preffered weapon of our enemies, it makes a distinctive sound, remember it"

"HEARTBREAK RIDGE"
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#6]
"This has a loudener" Sledge Hammer.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#7]
"You gonna pull them pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josie Wales The Outlaw Josie Wales

"Best dollar eighty I ever spent" - Billy the Kid Young Guns II
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#8]
My sig line.

MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN WITH THE RKBA!

CRC
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#9]
What's Your Favourite Gun Quote?  

Bang!  <Slide moving sound>  <Empty case hitting the ground>
Bang!  <Slide moving sound>  <Emtpy case hitting the ground>

My gun says other stuff to me, but I'm not supposed to tell anybody.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#10]

"Shoot him - with a .44-caliber Bulldog,"
~ Spike Lee,
when asked what should be done with NRA President Charleton Heston. (May, 1999)

"The Democrats ran away from gun safety in the 2002 elections, and look where it got them. Whoever is advising them on gun control should be shot."
~ Blaine Rummel,
spokesman for the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. (05/31/03)

"You know, really, if I had an opportunity to shoot Britney Spears, I think I would."
~ Kendel Ehrlich,
wife of Maryland Governor during a college campus speech to raise awareness of 'domestic violence'. (10/08/03)

"I think all paparazzi should be shot. It's time to declare a war on them. There's nothing worse than seeing a man with a long lens hiding behind a bus taking pictures without permission - and I can't stop them."
~ Ewan McGregor,
speaking the formal opening of a new Children's Cancer Hospital in London, (05/14/03).

"Michael Douglas and Albert Brooks should be shot right after they shoot their agents for trying to Xerox a real classic like 'The In-Laws.'"
~ Bill McCuddy,
FoxNews movie reviewer (10/07/03)

"Speculators should be shot"
~ Dr Mohathir Mohammed,
Malaysia Prime Minister referring to George Soros and others at the IMF/World Bank meeting in Hong Kong. (September, 1997)

"Take that fucker who took my receiver out and shoot him in the head,"
~ Dick Vermeil,
Kansas City Chiefs coach yelling at a Minnesota scout for a Viking player who broke the leg of his star receiver on a late hit in practice. (07/31/03)

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#11]
We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the
ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."
- Teddy Roosevelt
~
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#13]
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#14]
"I'll be your huckleberry"
Doc Holiday, Tombstone.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:06:01 PM EDT
[#15]
As of right now, this is my favorite gun quote.  This is Mr. John R. Bolton, at the direction of the President of The United States of America, telling the United Nations to shove it!
usinfo.org/wf-archive/2001/010709/epf103.htm

Statement by John R. Bolton
United States Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs
UN Conference on Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All its Aspects
Plenary, July 9, 2001
SNIP
There are, however, several aspects of the draft Program of Action that we cannot and will not support. Some activities inscribed in the Program are beyond the scope of what is appropriate for international action and should remain issues for national lawmakers in member states. Other proposals divert our attention from practical, effective measures to attack the problem of the illicit trade in SA/LW where it is most needed. This diffusion of focus is, indeed, the Program's chief defect, mixing together as it does legitimate areas for international cooperation and action and areas that are properly left to decisions made through the exercise of popular sovereignty by participating governments:

-- We do not support measures that would constrain legal trade and legal manufacturing of small arms and light weapons. The vast majority of arms transfers in the world are routine and not problematic. Each member state of the United Nations has the right to manufacture and export arms for purposes of national defense. Diversions of the legal arms trade that become "illicit" are best dealt with through effective export controls. To label all manufacturing and trade as "part of the problem" is inaccurate and counterproductive. Accordingly, we would ask that language in Section II, paragraph 4 be changed to establish the principle of legitimacy of the legal trade, manufacturing and possession of small arms and light weapons, and acknowledge countries that already have in place adequate laws, regulations and procedures over the manufacture, stockpiling, transfer and possession of small arms and light weapons.

-- We do not support the promotion of international advocacy activity by international or non-governmental organizations, particularly when those political or policy views advocated are not consistent with the views of all member states. What individual governments do in this regard is for them to decide, but we do not regard the international organizational support of particular political viewpoints to be consistent with democratic principles. Accordingly, the provisions of the draft Program that contemplate such activity should be modified or eliminated.

-- We do not support measures that prohibit civilian possession of small arms. This is outside the mandate for this Conference set forth in UNGA (UN General Assembly) Resolution 54/54V. We agree with the recommendation of the 1999 UN Panel of Governmental Experts that laws and procedures governing the possession of small arms by civilians are properly left to individual member states. The United States will not join consensus on a final document that contains measures contrary to our Constitutional right to bear arms. We request that Section II, para (paragraph) 20, which refers to restrictions on the civilian possession of arms, be eliminated from the Program of Action, and that other provisions which purport to require national regulation of the lawful possession of firearms such as Section II, paras 7 and 10, be modified to confine their reach to illicit international activities.

-- We do not support measures limiting trade in SA/LW solely to governments. This proposal, we believe, is both conceptually and practically flawed. It is so broad that in the absence of a clear definition of small arms and light weapons, it could be construed as outlawing legitimate international trade in all firearms. Violent non-state groups at whom this proposal is presumably aimed are unlikely to obtain arms through authorized channels. Many of them continue to receive arms despite being subject to legally-binding UNSC (UN Security Council) embargoes. Perhaps most important, this proposal would preclude assistance to an oppressed non-state group defending itself from a genocidal government. Distinctions between governments and non-governments are irrelevant in determining responsible and irresponsible end-users of arms.

-- The United States also will not support a mandatory Review Conference, as outlined in Section IV, which serves only to institutionalize and bureaucratize this process. We would prefer that meetings to review progress on the implementation of the Program of Action be decided by member states as needed, responding not to an arbitrary timetable, but specific problems faced in addressing the illicit trade in small arms and light weapons. Neither will we commit to begin negotiations and reach agreement on any legally binding instruments, the feasibility and necessity of which may be in question and in need of review over time.SNIP

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

"AK47, when you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf#$%er in the room, accept no substitutes"

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#18]
"Said I never had much use for one.   Never said I didn't know how to use it."

M. Quigley ...

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#19]
"A pistol is best used to fight your way to a rifle" -  Col. Jeff Cooper

and...

"If it bleeds, we can kill it"- Gov. of California, Arnold

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#21]
"There are two kinds of people in the world: Those with guns, and those who dig."
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Snipers to grunts:  "if you run you only die tired"
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#23]
"tis better to have a gun and not use it, than to need a gun and not have it."

I have this posted over my desk and drives my boss crazy
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#24]
"guns don't kill people… people kill people"

and one close to home for me in the UK…

"When all guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns"…… so true.

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:34:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"AK47, when you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf#$%er in the room, accept no substitutes"

I want this tshirt. I can't remember for the life of me where I saw it though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:34:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
"tis better to have a gun and not use it, than to need a gun and not have it."

I have this posted over my desk and drives my boss crazy

My boss buys me guns
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:01:10 AM EDT
[#27]
"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"      --Clint Smith

I tell it to my friends, despite the fact that I dont carry(underage). It makers for some funny ,confused times.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:10:14 AM EDT
[#28]
I love to fuck with my non gun owning friends heads. Sometimes I will start to clean my guns if my buddies GF has invited herself into my house too long. She really freaks out.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:49:10 AM EDT
[#29]
"Dyin' aint much of a livin' boy"    Josey....
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:58:49 AM EDT
[#30]
" Say hello to my little friend!"

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:36:58 AM EDT
[#31]
I a'int like you Will....
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:24:05 AM EDT
[#32]
In a world of compromise, some don't.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:33:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting over what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.  B. Franklin
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:59:28 AM EDT
[#34]
" it's your typical shoot first, shoot later and then shoot some more and see if anyone who isn't dead can answer some questions"

J
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:58:53 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Actually this was said by William Muney (SP) in "Unforgiven"
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:01:38 AM EDT
[#36]
"I want to know where the Cong are getting all these AK Forty F-cking Sevens!"

the Siege at Firebase Gloria with R. Lee Emery
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:06:05 AM EDT
[#37]
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than just a kind word-Al Capone

"Sure I know what love is. It's what goes on between a
man and a .45 that won't jam."
- Alan Ladd, Appointment With Danger
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:06:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:39:01 AM EDT
[#39]
"You talkin' to me?"
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:54:45 AM EDT
[#40]
 "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States". - Noah Webster
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Josey said it first.

imdb.com/title/tt0075029/quotes

Josey Wales : You a bounty hunter?
Bounty Hunter: A man has to do something these days to earn a living.
Josey Wales : Dyin' ain't much of a living boy.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:03:47 AM EDT
[#42]
"Government begins at the end of the gun barrel." - Chaiman Mao"
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:08:33 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

h.gif

I can't remember the name of the movie right now, but I can remember who was in it. That line comes from a scene where Samuel L Jackson was showing a video of girls firing guns in bikinis to Robert De Nero. IIRC it was in the first several minutes of the movie.

I want this tshirt. I can't remember for the life of me where I saw it though.

It was Jackie Brown, a Tarantino flick
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:09:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Oh, and someone has to do it:

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:09:15 AM EDT
[#45]
.45, .46, what ever it takes.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:10:43 AM EDT
[#46]
"Your a good man Lieutentant.....a good man always knows his limitations."

Inspector Harry Callahan to his Lieutentant after the Lt. comments he (Lt.) has never drawn his gun during his career.

"I know what you're thinking did he fire five rounds or was it six...in all the excitment I kinda lost count myself...this is a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun on earth.  Seeing that it can blow your head clean off you've got to ask yourself one question. Do you feel lucky? Well do ya....PUNK?"

Inspector Harry Callahan to shitbag during citizen contact.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Damn PK you beat me to it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:37:49 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Josey said it first.

imdb.com/title/tt0075029/quotes

Josey Wales : You a bounty hunter?
Bounty Hunter: A man has to do something these days to earn a living.
Josey Wales : Dyin' ain't much of a living boy.

Ok, I'll shut up now
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Night Of The Comet
Samantha "Daddy would have gotten us Uzis"

Police Academy
Lieutenant Thaddeus Harris : Son, where did you get that gun?
Cadet Eugene Tackleberry : [smiling proudly] My mum gave it to me.

Cmndt. Eric Lassard: What's wrong with this man?
Cadet Leslie Barbara: There was gunplay, sir, and he missed it.

Falling Down
[Bill Foster approaches the gang after they crashed]
Bill Foster : You missed.
[Foster picks up the UZI and shoots the car]
Bill Foster : I missed too.
[Foster threatens the gang member as he begs for his life. Foster shoots him in the leg]
Bill Foster : You see? That's the concept
[Picks up the gym bag with the guns]
Bill Foster : Take some shooting lessons, asshole

Adventures Of Ford Fairlane
Ford Fairlane : So many assholes... So few bullets...
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

also said by Josey in the bar to the bounty hunter......

edit: didnt read that he was already corrected......carry on......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top