Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 3:45:19 PM EDT
Ohhh Dude!......what I'd do for some video.

Here

Bomber

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#1]
They need to strafe the mosque then get are boys out of there and drop some 20K bombshereligament target
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Radio reports I heard about an hour ago also claimed that some of Al-Sadr's men are still inside the mosque (although disarmed....if you believe them) and are wanting US forces to come insude and do hand to hand combat with them! Why do I have a feeling these asshats would not fare any better fighting with their fists than they do with their weapons? LMAO! Hell, we should send in some of our cornfed boys and meet them. That way we could give them two ass kicking for the price of one.

The next time we go after Al-Sadr and his gang, we need to pre-position forces around all the areas "holy sites" so these shitheads can't get inside and use that as an excuse to prevent us from killing them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They need to strafe the mosque then get are boys out of there and drop some 20K bombs on it.  I'm sorry to say there not trying to protect it there just hiding inside, by doing this there disgracing there own shrine, so it become a ligament target

Is that a target with connective properties?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#5]
They should have a fleet of 12 U models zipping over this city at all times so when these little morons stop to pose for the camera they will enjoy a 25 and 40mm enema.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They need to strafe the mosque then get are boys out of there and drop some 20K bombs on it.  I'm sorry to say there not trying to protect it there just hiding inside, by doing this there disgracing there own shrine, so it become a ligament target

Maybe they have tendonative plans to bomb the heck outta that mosque.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that a target with connective properties?hr

heytendonative plans to bomb the heck outta that mosque.

hr

head.gif
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#8]
All in good fun, parr
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe they have tendonative plans to bomb the heck outta that mosque.

Oh man...P3WNED!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top