Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2004 10:25:17 AM EDT
Anyone catch that on VH1?  I saw it last night, thought it was quite good.  Bascially it was a guy and a camera going around Iraq inverviewing soldiers about what kind of music they liked and whether or not they were musicians.  The one's that were, and had written songs he would ask them to perform them.  I have to say, some of those guys and girls wrote some pretty moving songs.  It was a good show, you should try to catch it if you can.  Lots of footage of our guys and girls speaking their mind.  Definitely a patriotic bunch over there for all the right reasons.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#1]
It's good to hear. Who would have thought VH1 would have shown something with a patriotic message contained though?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Like everything on TV lately I missed it.  Sounds like it was a good program though.  Maybe I'll catch it on the re-re-re-run.  This makes me think of something that's bothered me.  I'll start a new topic instead of hi-jacking your thread.  Thanks for the recomendation to watch Soundtrack.

-YJ
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if it was a re-run, or a first showing or what, but it was on at like 2am last night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top