Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 4:33:18 AM EDT
Is there anything I can do for this short of replacing the whole thing.As it is now it would make a good gunsite but I don`t have one installed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:54:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a small chip  in mine fixed once.  They kind of heat it up and meld it, but it left a fuzzy area right in my line of sight, so I wound up replacing the whole thing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:07:10 AM EDT
[#2]
They can stop it from spreading, the ones ive seen that they fixed the chips , you could not tell the diff., i guess it depends on who fixes it. The guy iv'e seen goes around to all the new car dealerships.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:11:29 AM EDT
[#3]
What does fixing a chip run?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:12:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:26:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Check with your insurance company to see if it's covered by insurance.

If it is,  get the windshield replaced.   Nothing beats a brand new one!

CJ

PLPD only, no glass coverage!! I agree though a new would be better. Just can't afford new.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top