Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 12:09:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:11:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a normal cold...

Bloody buggers may be from lack of humidity in the air.  Do you have a humidifier?

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:24:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a sore throught  that hurt like hell  docs told me to gargle with warm salt water for a couple of mins,well the salt water tasted nasty so i took some dill pickle juice warmed it up in the nuck box and used it worked like a charm  YMMV  ( edit if you can't have salt don't try this ask doc for better info)
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:41:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:47:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#5]
It could be allergy related to.  Everyone I know around here that is not a memphis native is fighting a sore throat and congestion.  Think that it has something to do with the sprays that they use on the cotton crops.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top