Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/20/2004 10:35:00 PM EDT
hey guys just wanted to update you on my move to LSU. Im in a dorm with only 1 floor of guys and like 200 girls. There was a block part last night and the only people dancing were black girls so I got in there with them and started dancing which was fun. I joined the local BCM (baptist colliegieate ministry) while not being a baptist it is a sanctuary from the sensless frat boys around campus. all i can say is COLLEGE COLLEGE!!!!!!

ps ive joined the australian rules football team, a soccer team, a football team, got a job, and doin a martial arts. to meet people i just walk up and drop that im from scotland and they love me for it.

pps the women are SO hot. like so so hot
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Give it awhile...once you realize that all professors are liberal, hippie, bush-haters, youll have a different outlook :)

Sarcasm of course, but its pretttty bad.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#3]
My brother moved into UPS today. Reports to follow, once he has had time to tell me some stories.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Give it awhile...once you realize that all professors and girls are liberal, hippie, bush-haters, youll have a different outlook :)

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:58:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My brother moved into UPS today.

Is he going to drive a BBT??
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Bah... I'm over at Bucknell University in PA and its the same old shit... sittin on my ass looking at AR15.com at 3am.

Aint no dancin girls here.

- BUCC_Guy

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:18:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Starting at UCLA for Masters' Degree next month. Was on campus last week, and it was a virtual fashion show with all the hot chicks in skimpy outfits. Best thing is, these are just the summer school students.....
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#8]
So you are playing GayFL ay?.  Do you wear the short shorts, which are normal GayFL attire?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:22:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My brother moved into UPS today.

Is he going to drive a BBT??

University of Puget Sound. Probably one of the best private liberal arts universities in the country, short of Ivy League.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]
touche!

Quoted:

Quoted:
Give it awhile...once you realize that all professors and girls are liberal, hippie, gun fearing, bush-haters, youll have a different outlook :)

Cant beleive I forgot that one too :)
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 1:28:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
touche!

Quoted:

Quoted:
Give it awhile...once you realize that all professors and girls are liberal, hippie, gun fearing, bush-haters, youll have a different outlook :)

Cant beleive I forgot that one too :)

One of my lecturers was in the USN and designed this communications platform thing for the Aussie Army.  He goes on about beer sometimes and cracks some good jokes.  The rest of the lecturers....
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 1:33:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My brother moved into UPS today. Reports to follow, once he has had time to tell me some stories.

My friend went there for a year.  Hated it.  He said they are so liberal they wanted to change their mascot (Logger)
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:05:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Im in a dorm with .....200 girls. ....block party ....dancing .... BCM (baptist colliegieate ministry) .....sensless frat boys .... women are SO hot. like so so hot

Someone might should spend some time down at the BCM praying God help them maintain their Christian testimony.

It'll be a tough road, bro, but with God's help you can do it.

Make sure you always think with your right head.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:53:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I hate college. I like the course I'm in, mechanical drafting, but I hate college and 99.9% of the worthless fuckers people who go there. Had I known earlier that these would be "The best years of my life" I would have checked out well in advance.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:47:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
hey guys just wanted to update you on my move to LSU. Im in a dorm with only 1 floor of guys and like 200 girls. There was a block part last night and the only people dancing were black girls so I got in there with them and started dancing which was fun. I joined the local BCM (baptist colliegieate ministry) while not being a baptist it is a sanctuary from the sensless frat boys around campus. all i can say is COLLEGE COLLEGE!!!!!!

ps ive joined the australian rules football team, a soccer team, a football team, got a job, and doin a martial arts. to meet people i just walk up and drop that im from scotland and they love me for it.

pps the women are SO hot. like so so hot

How are you going to have time to study?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:54:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Long ago in a former life (spring '99, I believe), I partied at LSU for a few days one time.

Yep, seems like I enjoyed myself, though some parts are fuzzy......you still got that bar on campus that's open all night?

What's the name of that bar beside campus that has the $0.25 oysters?

And just down from it...the chicken place on the corner?

C'mon...refresh my memory!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:54:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:57:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I went to school for an education.  What was that all about?  Oh, yeah, now I remember.  I was paying for it myself.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:59:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I hate college. I like the course I'm in, mechanical drafting, but I hate college and 99.9% of the worthless fuckers people who go there. Had I known earlier that these would be "The best years of my life" I would have checked out well in advance.

Who told you going to school would be the "best years of your life"? You would be a total loser if that were the case. Do your time and get on with your life which should just get better and better.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My friend went there for a year.  Hated it.  He said they are so liberal they wanted to change their mascot (Logger)

Still is Loggers, although environmentalists want them to change it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I went to school for an education.  What was that all about?  Oh, yeah, now I remember.  I was paying for it myself.

Lighten up - the two are not mutually exclusive.  It's eminently possible to get a great education and be active in important campus stuff, and still have time to party once in a while and have hobbies and sports!

... but I completely agree that the kids who do nothing but party and don't take their educaiton seriously because daddy is footing the bill should be sent off to work in a coal mine for a few years to make them appreciate what they have!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#22]
im at LSU!! its redneck central here. that means Christians, Bush, and Guns!! lots and lots of guns....... its so tight here foolios! so tight
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Rugby, a real man's sport!!

What position?

I usually play Prop, sometimes Hooker.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#24]
< Started at East Carolina yesterday. I got stuck in the only guy dorm in school though . So far its pretty cool, just miss my guns.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:12:53 PM EDT
[#25]
college fever lasts for about 1 semester, and from then on you are like "this blows, I wanna graduate already."

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Wll I never went quess I never will.  Wouldnt work for me anyway, Im not exactly a people person.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:04:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
college fever lasts for about 1 semester, and from then on you are like "this blows, I wanna graduate already."

+1
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:51:43 AM EDT
[#28]
hey dont hate the player hate the game. as i post this message im sitting next to 3 yes 3 hotties not just your average girls and of course i struck up a convo with one of them and im gonna go meet her later tongiht. how could a guy get tired of college. maybe a crappy one i could see but this is LSU!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
hey dont hate the player hate the game. as i post this message im sitting next to 3 yes 3 hotties not just your average girls and of course i struck up a convo with one of them and im gonna go meet her later tongiht. how could a guy get tired of college. maybe a crappy one i could see but this is LSU!!!!!!!!

There's a real world outside of college, with real people, and strangely, more to life than random hookups.  Sheesh.  Player...  LOL.

Oh and college = broke, for 98% of the attendees.  Most want to get a job and start making something of themselves and thier lives.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#30]
i hear you BUT since im here I might as well enjoy it. Can i get an AMEN????
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:45:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Dudes, if you want girls, try the University of Missouri-Rolla.  More girls than you can shake a stick at.  More places to dance or whatever than you can imagine.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Give it awhile...once you realize that all professors are liberal, hippie, bush-haters, youll have a different outlook :)

Negative at LSU dude. I graduated class of 99.

Most of the chicks (even soriority chicks) daddies and brothers are big hunters and outdoorsman. Guns and outdoors are a way of life in Louisiana. Most chicks have no problem sitting on the tailgate drinking beer while the guys are blasting away or whatever.

99% of the campus belongs to "Young Republicans"

Check out "Reggies" and "Freds" if you havent already....

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Welcome to Louisiana, man.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
i hear you BUT since im here I might as well enjoy it. Can i get an AMEN????

AMEN Brother, Preach on!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
PIX!!!!!!!!!!!

WORTHLESS WITHOUT!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#36]
I love college!

I start class next monday!

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Dudes, if you want girls, try the University of Missouri-Rolla.  More girls than you can shake a stick at.  More places to dance or whatever than you can imagine.....

I hope the peep means you were joking.  I was in St Robert for 6 months and all the women there were pregnant or married (and I have morals).  Now if I had known that Rolla was where all the single women were at....
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#38]
I drove down the road in front of ASU in April and I still have the woody
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Springfield is where it is happining, let me tell you.  +1 for partying and random hookups, Go BEARS!!

To those that complain about liberal gun fearing womenz, just give them the traditional arfcom treatment, which is......

Stuff it in her pooper and post pics!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Man I miss college.  Making money now but I miss the lifestyle.  Only been 4 months since graduation.

University of Florida, class of 2004.  GO GATORS!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#42]
If I knew then, what I know now...
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#43]
college is great until you have to go to class.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!   USC sucks

LSU BSEE '89

I lived in Power dorm my freshman year (85), but it's been razed to the ground. The other years were spent on Fraternity row (actually, out house was Sorority row right next to Chi-O).

I will never know how my liver survived those 4 years.

[Edited to add gratuitous USC comment]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:09:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I bet you are quite the fun-loving type...

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#47]
oh im fully aware that ill be broke in 2 months. i got about 1,500 but i figure im gonna have it blown away- literally. get it hahahaha. seriously it costs $$$ to get women in a jaccuzzi, with cristal and cohibas. but hey i figure its a once in a life time chance which im gonna have to take

and as for classes. we learned about slope today. and finding the limits of functions. its reeeeaaallll hard
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#49]
blah blah blah i just came back from the bar. i met this LSU football player. this dude looked like he could bruise me just by looking at me. and the women. oh how hot the women were. anyways i dont mind the advnaced calc. im doin construction managemtant(haha beersy) anyways im thinkin of rushin a frat. been chillin with the tekes alot. they seem cool enough. but yo! college rules. honestly. im not lying to yous. i wouldnt lie to yous would i????
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:35:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Translation:  

"I spent my first semester trying to get laid and actually make friends, but  I realized college was just like high school (where I also couldn't get laid and didn't have any friends).  I hate this place and I can't wait to graduate!!"

Where in the hell did you two go to college, University of Iraq??
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top