Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2004 7:20:47 PM EDT
What is your favorite movie with a good looking, armed women? One where the
actress knows what she's doing......think a FEMALE Val Kilmer in "Heat"......

Aliens comes to mind.....maybe Terminator 2...... Any other favorites?

AoD

Yummmm....women and guns......
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Aliens comes to mind..

I once thought so, but then once you find out how she acted about guns off-camera... It doesn't have the same appeal anymore.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Women with guns...

The Replacement Killers

The Long Kiss Goodnight (a lot of bullshit, but Sam Jackson was funny in it)

Ecks vs Sever (REALLY REALLY cheesy ass movie... but it did have a chick with guns)

Trinity from The Matrix movies. (mmmmm skin tight patent leather)

GI Jane

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 for the Matrix!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
there was a western with women gang
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Aliens comes to mind..

I once thought so, but then once you find out how she acted about guns off-camera... It doesn't have the same appeal anymore.

and a big +1 to that.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Underworld!

Hot Vampire chick in tight leather shooting HK's..... it dosen't get any better than that gentlemen!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Underworld!

Hot Vampire chick in tight leather shooting HK's..... it dosen't get any better than that gentlemen!

Damn, forgot about that one.  Yes, she is HOT!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:40:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I fucking love Underworld.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Underworld!!!!!!!

Yah, I forgot about that.......

How about "Resident Evil".........And they're coming out with a sequel.....

AoD
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Terminator 2.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

It was such bullshit though... anyone with any sense knows that Vampires are far more powerful than warewolves.  I disagreed with the movie BIG TIME on that aspect.  Otherwise, it was bad ass.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Underworld!!!!!!!

Yah, I forgot about that.......

How about "Resident Evil".........And they're coming out with a sequel.....

AoD

I will go see the sequel.  I have a thing for Milla Jovovich.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was such bullshit though... anyone with any sense knows that Vampires are far more powerful than warewolves.  I disagreed with the movie BIG TIME on that aspect.  Otherwise, it was bad ass.

I think the movie got it right. Werewolves were powerful brutes and the vampires were effeminate intellectuals.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the movie got it right. Werewolves were powerful brutes and the vampires were effeminate intellectuals.

Effeminate intellectuals, maybe... but intellect wins over brute strength any day.  They should have had no problem with the puppies.  The Vampires shouldn't have been so scared shitless.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Effeminate intellectuals, maybe... but intellect wins over brute strength any day.  They should have had no problem with the puppies.  The Vampires shouldn't have been so scared shitless.

Yeah but these were party vampires not warrior vampires. sheesh dude
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Party... warrior... regardless, I always expected vampires to be far more powerful than werewolves.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:51:11 PM EDT
[#18]
You're RACIST! Hah!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You're RACIST! Hah!

That doesn't change the fact that I'm right.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You're RACIST! Hah!

All monsters are created equal. Damn vampire elitist. You didn't see Van Helsing did you?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You're RACIST! Hah!

All monsters are created equal. Damn vampire elitist. You didn't see Van Helsing did you?

BAH!!! Van Helsing was utter bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#22]
no one for GI Jane, eh?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
no one for GI Jane, eh?

I believe you will see it in my list.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You're RACIST! Hah!

BAH!!! Van Helsing was utter bullshit.

get a room you two
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#25]
True Romance.

If I can think of some more, I'll add them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Just came across this pic. Don't know the movie title.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Terminator 2.

+1

How hot was it when Sarah Conner opened up that M4 faster than I can?

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#28]
La Femme Nikita
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#29]
The orignal la femme nikita.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#30]
RED DAWN
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
bertc.com/subsix/stars/images/welch1.jpg
Bandolero! (1968)

Added to my Netflix queue!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Party... warrior... regardless, I always expected vampires to be far more powerful than werewolves.

I can't believe I'm watching this conversation.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Linda Hamilton going full auto in T2 on Miles Dyson? house
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:37:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Did someone play too much Everquest?  vampires can be killed with a dumbass pointy stick or sunlight...werewolves need a silver bullet.   Who runs around aith silver bullets in their AR's or HK's?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Underworld!

She carried twin Beretta's. 22 Caliber. She only fired an HK once in their private indoor shooting range. And she gave an HK to Michael when she chained him to the seat. Other than that, she plinked off werewolves with a .22 Beretta. Talk about shot placement. Well, the bullets were silver.

Cypher214, I disagree. Vampires seldom survive werewolf attacks! Even groups of Vampires have fallen victim to even a lone moon beast! But if I had to choose to be one, it would be the vampire.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Tomb Raider Anyone ?

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:39:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Tomb Raider Anyone ?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/chrome_1/angelina-jolie-pic-11.jpg

I can't believe no one mentioned this before now.  Thats the first one that popped into my head.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:46:19 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did someone play too much Everquest?  vampires can be killed with a dumbass pointy stick or sunlight...werewolves need a silver bullet.   Who runs around aith silver bullets in their AR's or HK's?

I find it is more cost efective to just reload my 12 guage hulls .
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:48:50 AM EDT
[#41]
For westerns:

The Quick and the Dead. (Both of them)

Hooded Angels.

Bad Girls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top