Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/20/2004 6:25:25 PM EDT
just wanted to lure all you rabid assed anti-NASCAR fucktards out of the woodwork so i could give you a big..............

enjoy, assholes
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#3]
blow me, care to put my beer drinking prowess to a test at gunstock?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:30:46 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL!

I wish NASCAR was a bit more like it was back in the 80's when we had more guys that spoke with a Southern drawl and spit tobacco than we do today. But I'll still take it ahead of F1 that has drivers that I can't even understand, the IRL and CART who drive souped up go-carts and the rally folks with their ricers and other foreign made cars.

Long live NASCAR!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#5]
NASCAR, wrasselin, and B.A.S.S. Good gawd-a-mighty! We are doomed!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude, at least get a can of beer in front of you that has beer in it! Ya damn Jeff Gordon fan!!!

Thats his spit can!

damn, good eyes!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:36:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Dude, shouldn't you be drinkin' a Busch Beer???  Cup racing is cool, Busch racing is cool but the Trucks RULE.  My brother and I saw the Truck Race at Nashville Super Speedway on the 14th and man, it rocked.  Nashville has an excellent track, we just need to get a couple Cup races there.  My brother is a hard core NASCAR fan and I like it fine too, I"m mostly a hard core NHRA fan, I LOVE Drag Racing. When you can go 330mph in under 5 seconds that really rocks.   Heck, I like motor sports in general.  I was watching the Sprint Cars from Knoxville(NO, not Tennessee, Iowa,LOL) and man, they really kicked some butt.  If you ever get a chance come up and catch a race in Nashville, you'll love the track.  

P.S.

#15  Michael Waltrip RULES  #15
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#12]
So... you are saying that A&M is #1???  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#13]
this is a classic post.i grew up in st.louis,sort of in no-mans land as far as the whole mason/dixon controversy.i have lived in tennessee for the last 14 years and consider myself a proud southerner,and i think anti southerners are just a few steps behind fags/liberals in the grand scheme of things.so i reiterate,this is a classic post.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:41:29 PM EDT
[#14]
i never dip and drink at the same time, beer dilutes the snuff and ruins both.....................

however, i can assure you that i put away my "fair share" that weekend

BTW, #5, Terry Labonte
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
blow me, care to put my beer drinking prowess to a test at gunstock?!?!?!?

I'll try your little country ass on!

HOWEVER!

You ALSO have to match me drink for drink when those big assed 1/2 Gallons start making the rounds!

sorry, this is a beer only challenge, i start drinking hard liquor and i'll end up in jail...............
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Does that mean your I.Q. is 2?

NASCAR is just booring to me. I work the crash trucks at PIR and am going to retire from it as the track now haas 2 events that will put me to sleep. And I'll have to take 2 weeks vacation from my day job just for that crap? I think not.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#18]
So you going to be watching the Michigan race this weekend?  I know I'll be glued to the TV.  The Glen was a hoot, I hear that Tony Stewart shit himself, he was having stomach cramps and , well, he just kind of "blew a tube" so to speak.  At least that what they were saying on the Speed Ch. during the NASCAR show.   By the by, I like  ol' DW too, he spells his first name the right way, same as I do,LOL.   My favorite "old school" driver was King Richard, Richard Petty, #43.  I had a cousin in Jollett IL(the city not the prison) that ran stock cars and had his car painted up just like ol' #43, in fact that was the number that he ran.  We've got a pretty good dirt track here in Crossville but I was disapointed to find out that our drag strip was only an 1/8 mile.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I prefer the NHRA also.

I DO appreciate the skill it takes to build an engine that runs 180MPH+ for a few hours.

That's all I'll say. I've previously made my opinion of NASCAR made. No need to reiterate.

If NASCAR is yer thing, go fer it.

I certainly won't be the guy that buys the last ticket to get in while standing in front of you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#20]
sniper,i dont mean to be a cocksucker,but if you are gonna insult someones i.q. at least dont misspell boring in the same post.hell,someone might think you are an ignorant southerner.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#22]
NICE THREAD!

Anyone who posts NEGATIVE things in this thread  is the NASCAR version of
IMBRO in ARFCOM , go ahead and say what you will but NASCAR is a good way to numb one's
mind. A good distraction from IDIOTS like YOU That want to interrupt a man enjoying his day

Fuck Jr. Cheer fer the guy who stepped into Sr.'s shoes
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I prefer the NHRA also.

I DO appreciate the skill it takes to build an engine that runs 180MPH+ for a few hours.

That's all I'll say. I've previously made my opinion of NASCAR made. No need to reiterate.

If NASCAR is yer thing, go fer it.

I certainly won't be the guy that buys the last ticket to get in while standing in front of you.

You mean you appreciate the skill that Hendrick, Rousch and Yates has to build an engine.  Most of the crews use one of the three engine builders and have a contract with them to supply engines.  A few teams still build up their own engines but you don't see them in the winners circle much.  Hendrick builds one of the best engines and they've got the wins to prove it.  
 One thing that kind of cool, in a sick sort of way, is the way a car can get loose just by someone getting too close to it's tail end and distupting it's air. That's one of the strangest things you'll ever see during a race. The guy doesn't even touch the car in front of him but it spins out, that's just crazy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
sniper,i dont mean to be a cocksucker,but if you are gonna insult someones i.q. at least dont misspell boring in the same post.hell,someone might think you are an ignorant southerner.

Good point... Cocksucker...
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Beer, in moderation, makes a good chaser...what did mom tell you about puttin' elbows on the table?

Liquor before beer will only make you cheer....  

Beer before Liquor will only make you sicker...
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#28]
The onlt chaser you need for liquor is spit.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Tell the truth TR, you just wanted to post the pick of you flippin' us off again, didn't you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
i never dip and drink at the same time, beer dilutes the snuff and ruins both.....................

however, i can assure you that i put away my "fair share" that weekend

BTW, #5, Terry Labonte

I can vouch for that!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:32:58 PM EDT
[#31]
To all anti Nascar fans PISS OFF YOU DAMN YANKEES
Anyone who doesnt like nascar has never been to Talladaga or any other superspeedway
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#32]
NASCAR   Non  Athletic  Sport  Catering to  All  Rednecks

what did dale ernhart and the band pink floyd have in common???

their last big hit was........................the wall
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:51:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Watch any of the NASCAR shows and listen to the drivers talk. They're just everyday people that you can identify with. They have some of the same problems that we all have, they like most of the same things that we like, they're just like US but they make their living going 200mph around a track.  I like Michael Waltrip not because he wins all the time but because he's a neat person, I like to hear some of his stories and like his sense of humor. He's a REAL person doing a job that he loves(and one that'd I wouldn't mind doing)and he's not ashamed to be a "normal" person. 99% of NASCAR and NHRA drivers don't put on airs, they're real and I like that. That's why I like John Force, he's a real person, listen to an interview with him sometime, he's just a hard working guy that drives Funny Cars for a living.  Compare Race drivers to some of your NHL/NBA jerks and you'll see why I like Motor Sports. It's not just about the Racing, it's also about the people.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:54:14 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude, at least get a can of beer in front of you that has beer in it! Ya damn Jeff Gordon fan!!!

Thats his spit can!

No pop top
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#35]
12 fan BTW
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:00:09 AM EDT
[#36]
By the way, Happy Hour is starting at Mich. on TNT.  Then the race, be sure and tune in, I'm sure it'll be a fun one.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:17:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Sorry Nascar fans but oval track racing is BORING, gimme a road course or WRC anyday
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#38]
ISC might put a track in my pop. 2000 town.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:21:07 AM EDT
[#39]
I hate NASCAR.  Not enough action.  

Heres something for ya guys though NASCAR Prank Call
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#40]
WOOHOO, the Big Boys are getting ready to play at the 2 mile Michigan International Speedway.  This'll be sweet. Ya'll be sure to tune in and watch.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#41]
i don't get it...........................i start a thread specifically to make fun of you assholes that go out of your way to say shit aboug nascar so what do you do?  you come in anyway and make it even easier for me...........................

you won't catch me going into yalls "lancy is pedaling hard!" or "ooooh, the soccer guy just hit the ball into the net!" horseshit threads to make fun of those sports, so why do yall feel the opposite way about nascar?  if you don't like it then go watch szachriaro zvhuvsiwlke win a bronze medal in synchronized swimming and leave it the fuck alone!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:38:42 AM EDT
[#42]
I wish I was good enough to drive 6000 laps in a circle, then I could be a redneck hero too!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:41:07 AM EDT
[#43]
NASCAR?

That's the racing deal, with the lesbian chick as it's champ, right? Jennifer Gordon??

I think it's cool that those NASCAR folks are so accepting of an openly gay lady driver.

"Rainbow Warriors" What a name for a team in a hetero-male dominated sport!!

It's really great that all those southern boys can place nice and be tolerant of others, and support sexual diversity!

Really cool!  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:55:02 AM EDT
[#44]
If any of this latest crop of drivers and teams were to show up at Junior's (Johnson, for you youngsters) garage 30 years ago with their caps on backwards, jeans down around their knees, gold chains and indecipherable language ("yo, ma shizzle izlle fizzle, word, yo *urp*) that the old guys would take one look at them and stuff em haedfirst in the corn crib.

Throw in Brian France ("I'm the boss cause mah diddy and his diddy was the boss, wanna see my new pony?") and the idiots at Fox & NBC ("While we were away during the commercial break, the race started, ran 234 laps and was called for rain, stay tuned for a race recap after this brief commercial message!") and you have a recipe for the destruction of a once-enjoyable Sunday afternoon entertainment.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:01:17 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
If any of this latest crop of drivers and teams were to show up at Junior's (Johnson, for you youngsters) garage 30 years ago with their caps on backwards, jeans down around their knees, gold chains and indecipherable language ("yo, ma shizzle izlle fizzle, word, yo *urp*) ...

Well DANG!!!

NASCAR is not only Sexually Diverse but Culturally TOO!

This is great, these "Good old boys" spending time with the wayward inner city youths of America!

Wow, who would of thought of a game that 30 years ago was strictly hillbillies now has women, minorities, and trans-sexual/transgendered among their ranks!

BRAVO NASCAR!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Hey.  HEY!
The Lesbian Girl...let's have a pic...
I need to decide if I want to get hard or wet!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:10:04 AM EDT
[#47]
NASCAR: The only activity in which to seemingly heterosexual men can rub each other for several hours, and it's ENCOURAGED!!

OY!!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:13:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Nascar has stated clearly that they want to expand their fan base, that they are doing so at the expense of their existing fans (they don't wanna dance with the one that brung em) they are dumping on the very core of their support - no more Southern 500's or Rockinghams, now it's the Oprah 400K (kilometers or kilograms? you decide) at diversity raceway in Chappaqua New York, where grand marshall Al Gore will fire the post-ban starter's pistol to signal the start of Nascar's first ever ALL-SOLAR race!!! *VOMIT*
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Nascar has stated clearly that they want to expand their fan base, that they are doing so at the expense of their existing fans (they don't wanna dance with the one that brung em) they are dumping on the very core of their support - no more Southern 500's or Rockinghams, now it's the Oprah 400K (kilometers or kilograms? you decide) at diversity raceway in Chappaqua New York, where grand marshall Al Gore will fire the post-ban starter's pistol to signal the start of Nascar's first ever ALL-SOLAR race!!! *VOMIT*

Does this mean they will have an IMPORT class next season?

It would be BITCHIN if they had ICE (In car entertainment) competetions too!!

ETA: Possible NASCAR promo spot...

"Hi y'all!  I'm a famous Afro-Murican rap Artiste who dates young white girls!  I love NASCAR!  It' got dat "Woo WOOOOO!"
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#50]
5 years from now it will be Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda & Hyundai duking it out in the "Fast & the Furious 500 Nascar auto race and auto sound system challenge" where points are awarded for laps led, wing size, tailpipe diameter, girlfriend's tattoos and the reciprocal of the driver's IQ*

*yo, dude? what's an IQ?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top