Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2001 5:24:05 PM EDT
Many witnesses saw McVeigh with others!!
Our government is not corrupt...it is totally corrupt!!!!!  Story is called "John Doe 2"about 6 stories down the list.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish I could watch that fucker burn!  I think it's funny that he's was acting all tough and shit and now that death is growing closer he asks for a stay of Execution.  They can't legally torture this guy so they're doing the best they can.  They let it get closer and closer to when he's supposed to fry and then slap some for shit on the desk and say what about this... I love it!  I hope he's going nuts!  To bad they can't get mid-evil on his ass!!!  

I'm sure to some of you out there he's a government patsy or a hero but to me this guy is scum, a baby killer. I'm probably going to catch some flack about this but what the hell.  I'm not sure how to put this so I'll give it my best.  If you feel you have to target the government for "revenge" or what ever then so be it.  To each their own...  But when you target children and call it "collateral damage" then you need to pay!!!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
If i'm not mistaken he called the federal employees "collateral damage" and he did not know the childern were in the building.  

If you are going to make a case against him, or anyone else for that matter, get your darn statements correct!
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If i'm not mistaken he called the federal employees "collateral damage" and he did not know the childern were in the building.  

If you are going to make a case against him, or anyone else for that matter, get your darn statements correct!
View Quote

You are mistaken.. I have my story straight

OKLAHOMA CITY – Timothy McVeigh describes the children who died in the Oklahoma City bombing as "collateral damage"

Here's the link if you want to check it out yourself...  /www.dallasnews.com/texas_southwest/324200_okbomb_29tex.A.html

here's another link with related topics
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Oklahoma_City_Bombing/news_stories_5.html

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Doorgunner,

Well if you are going to get all ticked off because some children were killed, then you will understand how the antiwar people like Jane Fonda feel about all those children who were killed and some were even burned to death in Vietnam by our evil baby killing military who should all burn in H*ll. Oh by the way you didn’t happen to be involved in our military action in Bosnia by the way. Some of those bombs that we dropped killed some innocent children and anyone in the Air Force who was there is in fact a baby killer. You did say in another of your posts did you not that you were in the Air Force and helped load bombs on the Aircraft.  Do you understand what I am getting at.  McVeigh is an a-hole and if he actually did it then he should be punished. But what he did was not any worse then what the Government did in Waco, both were evil acts and need to be punished. Another thing why is it that a government can destroy an entire city and kill many people including woman and children and call it an act of war like what we did in Dresden Germany and Tokyo, and I am not even going to include Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but if one person or a small group kills a small number of people, like what  the Palestinians or IRA does then it is an act of terrorism. Killing is killing and murder is murder regardless of who does it. It has been said that McVeigh felt that the murder of Vicky Weaver and the murder of the Branch Dividians by our Government was an act of war against the people and what he did was just an act of war against the government. Who are we to say if he was right or wrong in what he did. I personally feel that since the people in the building had no way of knowing that they were in danger and  did not know they were at war with anyone he should never have done what he did.  

Do you still think I am almost ready to go over the edge?? Well I am not...  

Sniper for Justice          

VINCE AUT MORIRE “Conquer or Die”
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Doorgunner,

Well if you are going to get all ticked off because some children were killed, then you will understand how the antiwar people like Jane Fonda feel about all those children who were killed and some were even burned to death in Vietnam by our evil baby killing military who should all burn in H*ll. Oh by the way you didn’t happen to be involved in our military action in Bosnia by the way. Some of those bombs that we dropped killed some innocent children and anyone in the Air Force who was there is in fact a baby killer. You did say in another of your posts did you not that you were in the Air Force and helped load bombs on the Aircraft.  Do you understand what I am getting at.  McVeigh is an a-hole and if he actually did it then he should be punished. But what he did was not any worse then what the Government did in Waco, both were evil acts and need to be punished. Another thing why is it that a government can destroy an entire city and kill many people including woman and children and call it an act of war like what we did in Dresden Germany and Tokyo, and I am not even going to include Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but if one person or a small group kills a small number of people, like what  the Palestinians or IRA does then it is an act of terrorism. Killing is killing and murder is murder regardless of who does it. It has been said that McVeigh felt that the murder of Vicky Weaver and the murder of the Branch Dividians by our Government was an act of war against the people and what he did was just an act of war against the government. Who are we to say if he was right or wrong in what he did. I personally feel that since the people in the building had no way of knowing that they were in danger and  did not know they were at war with anyone he should never have done what he did.  

Do you still think I am almost ready to go over the edge?? Well I am not...  

Sniper for Justice          

View Quote

Point taken, I think you and I agree on a lot more then we disagree........  

One thing though... you said "Who are we to say if he was right or wrong in what he did?"  His pears.....  
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I also feel what happened at Ruby Ridge and Waco was wrong and unjust.  it's nice to see the Government has learned it's lesson and isn't charging in on those kids down in Idaho.  It's just a shame that it took os many lives for the lesson to be learned
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#7]
we all know the U.S. Government can't be trusted.....
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:32:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Doorgunner,

Well since it is the Sheriff’s Department and not the US Government that is involved in this we will still have to wait a while to see if the ATF FBI etc have learned their lesson. Personally I don’t think they have learned any lessons yet, it will probably take our new Attorney General under orders from Bush ripping those agencies a new hole for them to start acting like decent people. It seems like we might have a lot more in common then it seemed at first. I will fight along side of any person who loves freedom and if I die in the act of defending our freedom then so be it.

Sniper for Justice          

Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:36:34 AM EDT
[#9]
The only thing I want to hear is that this SOB is dead, regardless of what all you conspiracy freaks think.  He is a murderer, plain and simple.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:18:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow this is getting creepy, I used to go to the lady godivas club a lot with my former boss, not all the way back then (I was only 19, and that would have been illegal) and that Dennis Mahon racist idiot (he ran for mayor here a while back) used to have the W.A.R. white arian resistance hotline when I was in middle school, it was just an answering machine and we'd call it up and after his drunken idiotic tirade he had a bunch of blank space on the tape so you might not think it was just a regualr answering machine, but if you waited it out you'd here the beep then you could leave your own message and fill up the rest of his tape and it'd be down for a few days!! This is crazy, I'm going to give my old boss a call and ask him about this, his father in law is a big kingpin in the titty-bar business here in Tulsa I don't know if he had anything to do with lady godivas but he probably has heard some weird stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top