Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 4:18:57 PM EDT
Police Shoot, Kill Masked Robbery Suspect

Man Was Attempting To Hold Up Carl's Jr. In Torrance

Aug 20, 2004 1:58 pm US/Pacific
TORRANCE, Calif. (AP) A masked man attempting to hold up a Torrance restaurant with a gun has been shot and killed by police.

The man burst into a Carl's Jr. on Hawthorne Boulevard Thursday night wearing a ski mask and rubber gloves, and brandishing a handgun. He jumped on the counter and threatened the employees and customers.

Someone managed to call the police and when officers arrived they managed to shoot the suspect in the upper body.

He later died of his injuries at a nearby hospital. His name was withheld pending notification of relatives.

IIRC Torrance PD issues the Glock 21 .45ACP
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:27:51 PM EDT
[#1]
[dirtbag's mom]Mah Baybeee! They Killed mah Baybeee! He never meant no harm to NObody. He jus' did the best he could! See this ring? He bought me this ring. They coulda shot the gun outta his hand, but they killed mah baybee! Where's mah laaaaawyer?[/dirtbag's mom]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
[dirtbag's mom]Mah Baybeee! They Killed mah Baybeee! He never meant no harm to NObody. He jus' did the best he could! See this ring? He bought me this ring. They coulda shot the gun outta his hand, but they killed mah baybee! Where's mah laaaaawyer?[/dirtbag's mom]

And I'm sure he was also "Just about to turn his life around!"
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Snoopy dance time
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:38:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Torrance cops kill masked robber

Was he stoned on Marijuana when he shot the guy?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Grave + piss = snoopy dance

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Live by the sword.  Die by the sword.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Police Shoot, Kill Masked Robbery Suspect

Man Was Attempting To Hold Up Carl's Jr. In Torrance

Aug 20, 2004 1:58 pm US/Pacific
TORRANCE, Calif. (AP) A masked man attempting to hold up a Torrance restaurant with a gun has been shot and killed by police.

The man burst into a Carl's Jr. on Hawthorne Boulevard Thursday night wearing a ski mask and rubber gloves, and brandishing a handgun. He jumped on the counter and threatened the employees and customers.

Someone managed to call the police and when officers arrived they managed to shoot the suspect in the upper body.

He later died of his injuries at a nearby hospital. His name was withheld pending notification of relatives.

IIRC Torrance PD issues the Glock 21 .45ACP

What only a dead POS? No dogs got tased or shot?
I want my time back!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Rot in hell scumbag.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Live by the sword.  Die by the sword handgun.

Fixed it for ya

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top