Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Typical "attack the messanger" ploy.  Facts are facts and the Swifties are spreading the truth.  Kerry is associated with Clinton and the Clintons coddled Pueto Rican terrorists, a Cali drug dealer, and a fugitive embezzler.  So what?  Nothing.  It's about what Kerry did and how he continues to lie about it today.  

Character matters.  Kerry is totally lacking in character.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Once again, I must say I am shocked that rich Republicans know other rich Republicans.

What's you point?

Have any laws been broken?

Did Michael Moore sit in the Presidential box at the Democratic National Convention?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#3]
No point here.    Just showing you guys what I put up with every day living in CA.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No point here.    Just showing you guys what I put up with every day living in CA.

If that's the real deal then I retract the .

But damn, Point out the obvious to the liberal fucks if they insist on spewing their shit at you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Facts? From the New York Times?

BWAHAHAHA!

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Or just smack the shit out of them if they get in your face. LOL.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Drudge had a warning up on his site earlier this morning saying that the NYC media gods had a major assault in the works against the Swiftboat Vets.  And here it is.

eta: drudgereport.com/dnc99.htm
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#8]
It's simple really.  Either you believe Kerry, who is a SINGLE swift boat vet who has everything to gain from this election, OR you believe a whole bunch of swift boat vets who have nothing to gain (well, except for a nation NOT under the control of Kerry).
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#9]
sorry about that.   I should pointed out that I can't stand that POS kerry in the first place.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Everybody knows that the NY Times is neutral and fair. A little right-wing, even!

And it's "Senator Kerry" or "Sen. Kerry," not "Mr. Kerry." As much as I'd like it if his title were "That asshole bum Kerry," he is a U.S. Senator, and therefore has a title.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#11]
If they are lying Kerry can sue the lot of them and win.  But he won't do that because he'll lose.  Their book is backed up by sworn depositions.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Everybody knows that the NY Times is neutral and fair. A little right-wing, even!

And it's "Senator Kerry" or "Sen. Kerry," not "Mr. Kerry." As much as I'd like it if his title were "That asshole bum Kerry," he is a U.S. Senator, and therefore has a title.

I love it when the media does this.  For 8 years it was "President Bill Clinton".  Now it's "Mr. Bush".  But, there's no media bias, is there?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love it when the media does this.  For 8 years it was "President Bill Clinton".  Now it's "Mr. Bush".  But, there's no media bias, is there?

I thought it was "lord Satan" and Mr. Bush?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Well the other one is like this:

John sKerry----->Hanoi Jane----->Ted Turner---->Hill@ry Klinton----->Democratic Party------>Move on dot org-------> George Sor0s------>Beezulbub------->John sKerry

Any questions?

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top