Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2004 9:43:26 AM EDT

Edwards to hold Racine town hall meeting
By Rob Golub

RACINE — Vice presidential candidate John Edwards is to visit Racine Monday morning to hold a town hall meeting.

Gov. Jim Doyle, Wisconsin campaign chair of the Kerry-Edwards ticket, made the announcement Thursday during a telephone press conference. A time and place have not yet been announced.

Doyle took the opportunity to criticize President George W. Bush. He said manufacturing jobs have been lost under Bush and the president has no policy in place to deal with the problem.

The governor also announced former Sen. Max Cleland, who lost both his legs and an arm in Vietnam, will be touring the state on behalf of candidate John Kerry. He'll be joined by other veterans.

Well anyone up for party crashing?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#1]
What none of you guys from wisconsin or illinois wants to crash the party. It's a public event. Come on somone else besides me has got to want to crash this party.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:53:48 AM EDT
[#2]
(Un)fortunaetly, I am not one of the ones who lost a job...therefore I will be working.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
(Un)fortunaetly, I am not one of the ones who lost a job...therefore I will be working.

It's my turn to have a monday off.
I should be at the range right now on my day off, same thing with tomarrow and sunday, but I don;t get 4 days off anymore cuz other people aren't being helds to the same shit the rest of us were forced into doing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#4]
An eleven hour round trip to go be with John-boy.  Nah.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
An eleven hour round trip to go be with John-boy.  Nah.

Nah I'd pass too if I were you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Somebody loosen the nuts on Cleland's wheelchair wheels...he's a annoying turd...
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Somebody loosen the nuts on Cleland's wheelchair wheels...he's a annoying turd...

And slap a bush sticker on it too right
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell yes...about 5 or 6 of'em if you can
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top