Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2004 1:47:42 AM EDT
HAnnity the other day, said that if the mainstream media continues to support kerry, then they will have to start explaining his waffles.  If they start explaining his waffles, then eventually they will realize how insane kerry is due to the streatches of logic that are required to support kerry and they will eventually have to back off of the blatant kerry support.

That would be true in a logical and rational world.
Instead the times FRONT-PAGES this:

www.nytimes.com/2004/08/20/politics/campaign/20swift.html?pagewanted=print&position=

I know that it's the most popular paper on the planet, and it's the "paper of record" but am I the only one who thinks that this is the end of the Times.  I mean, wow.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:52:01 AM EDT
[#1]
No. There will always be enough idiots around that will buy that shit to keep it floating. At least for the near future.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#2]
End of the NY Times or End of Times as in the end of the world as we know it?

Please clarify your question...
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:04:49 AM EDT
[#3]
What's it say?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top