Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 8:38:18 PM EDT
I was in good mood today so I went to the MMM website to put myself back in a bad mood. I was looking at the picture of the big gay pink bus. Its going to be in Denver this next week. I will pay $100 in cold hard cash for an op carried out on the bus before the ban expires. I want a pic of an AR15.COM bumper sticker on the back of the bus. Any takers?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF are you talking about????

ETA: OK
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#2]
If I still lived in Co I would do it, but Im in Georgia now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The Million Mom March Anti-bus
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#4]
that would make a great photo wouldn't it
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Too far.  Post this when it is in SE Wisconsin and I will make it happen without fail.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#6]
If they would come to Phx I'd do it. I'd need an Arf sticker though, and approval from GB......
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:50:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
... "Pay up sucka!"

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#9]
send me bumper stickers and I'll stickem on select vehicles around here and post the pics
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#10]
If they come to Oregon I think I can Hook Up the Molon Labe sticker.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:42:56 AM EDT
[#11]
It may be sneakier to use the "peace through superior firepower" sticker. It would probably not get noticed right away.

ktm500
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:46:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Walk up to the head bitch and ask her if the bus is pink on the inside, too.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:46:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It may be sneakier to use the "peace through superior firepower" sticker. It would probably not get noticed right away.

ktm500

Yup I think yer right,.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:07:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:10:09 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Holy shit!  That's it, coffee all over my keyboard, dang it!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:45:28 AM EDT
[#16]
hey gackman....lets team up.....

we can engage the enemy bus with "Assault Stickers"

I got plenty.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:49:11 AM EDT
[#17]
I got 3 or 4 "Ted Kennedy's Car Has Killed More People Than My Gun" bumperstickers left...I'd donate one of those to the cause, if they post a photo of it stuck to the bus
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:53:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Oh this is going to be so good if it ever happens.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Come on Colorado AR fans! STEP UP- I GOT YOUR $100 RIGHT HERE!

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#21]
If it were coming to DC, I would be glad to put an NRA sticker or five on it. But it ain't, so I aren't.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:20:26 AM EDT
[#22]
I'll do it!   But I need bumper stickers.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:30:34 AM EDT
[#23]
They'd probably think a Mulon Labe sticker had something to do with one of their feminazi crowd and leave it on for a while.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:44:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

That's funny......  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He would also need to PHITPAPP!

Can you say Donkey Punch?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Shit Fire!  They were just here...  What a great idea.  I could have easely done it when the bus was parked in Pioneer Square.  Piss.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

It's already been there and moved on.

This is what they had to say about their trip to Seattle

Tour Stop Number 16:
Seattle, Washington
August 12

Our first stop in Seattle on Thursday morning was to pick-up Michelle, a mom who lost her teenage son to gun violence. Michelle is an amazing woman and the moment we met her, we knew she was a kindred spirit. We headed toward the Seattle Center (that's were the Space Needle is) for our press event.

The Seattle press event was very highly attended with huge press turn-out. Congressman Jay Inslee and Seattle Police Chief Gil Kerlikowske anchored the event. Both blasted the President and Congress for not moving on the Assault Weapons Ban renewal. Michelle spoke of her loss and brought us all to tears. The rest of the speakers were equally impressive and the press hung out for an hour doing individual interviews.

We had some errands to run in Seattle and while eating lunch, we were pleasantly surprised by a man who drove up and wanted to give us money for our efforts.

We wanted to spend some more time in Seattle, but decided to pass up cruising around Pike Place Market. Since we had to south, we instead decided head to Tacoma to make a pilgrimage to Bull's Eye Shooting Supply, the notorious gun store that "lost" the guns used by the DC snipers. We pulled up to the parking lot and as the customers of the store stared at us in disbelief, We jumped out and started snapping photos of the Rig with the big mural that has become synonymous with Bull's Eye in the background.

On the road again, we reflected on the success of the northwest leg of the Halt the Assault Tour. We met many new advocates, spread the good word, and had great media success. Everywhere we went folks thanked us for the work we were doing and the efforts of the organization.

We now will bring the message, the Tour, and the Rig to California!

This is the way it really was:

It was in Seattle Thursday a.m., a press conference at Seattle Center at
0900, with Chief Kerlikowske and Congressman Jay Inslee speaking, maybe
others too.  Total attendance about 20-24.  There was limited TV coverage,
but neither the Seattle Times nor the P-I covered it.

I didn't see anything on any of the 3 major local channels evening and next morning news casts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top