Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 5:38:56 PM EDT
Was down at the gunshow last weekend and Hi Cap Glock mags that were going for $100 were reduced to $40-$50.  Pre Ban AR's were still going for about 2 Large! I think a bunch of people are going to loose their shirts when the prices drop! Mybe they should have sold those mags for $50 years ago and they might have made a little money!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Ten years ago I lots of hi-cap mags for my pistols.....I still have them.And they are still not for sale.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#2]

After the AWB sunsets, I think you'll still see AR mags at gun shows go for $25 to $30 and standard capacity glock mags go for $30 to $50. At least that's what the dealers will still try to get for them.

I have noticed this with some gun shops. They have outlandish prices on some guns and mags. You can get a Beretta 92 15 round asian mag for $15 to $20 each, they the shop is still trying to get $50 each for them.

Some dealers will always do this, so they can gouge the newbie and the un-enlighted purchaser and make some real money off of them.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#3]
No, but I did notice this thing:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top