BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 3:21:51 PM EDT
Blue Angels San Francisco 2003

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm assuming canopy mounted camera for some of those pics???

Remotely controlled??

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice pics.

Got about two weeks till the air show comes through here.  It's the one thing I look forward to every year.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Blue Angels San Francisco 2003

I can see my house from here!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#5]
A shot of the RAF team flying over the Cutty Sark Tall Ship Races in Greenock, Scotland.http://www.geocities.com/glennda102/incoming/raf.jpg
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#6]
These pics are great, thank you!

Danny
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the pictures.     I watched them perform yesterday in Chicago at the Air and Water show. The view was from the top of a  Condominium unit on the 19th floor. A great view and the sound vibrating from all of the skyscrapers was awesome. It was a typical windy day in the city and the show was spectacular. Some of the earlier performances of other acts were cancelled due to the high winds. If any of you have a chance to watch them perform, don't miss the opportunity.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top